{Chapt. 10} Problem

Dipper's POV

My eyes flutter open and I'm blinded by sun rays that had gotten through the window. Bill was still asleep, so I slipped out of his grip.

I look down only to realize I was a guy again. I silently cheer and change into something much more comfortable. I look at Bill and see he was also a guy again.

I'll admit...... He's still hot...... Ahem. I mean, he still looks good. Not hot. I never said hot. Anyways, uh. That never happened.

I get an outfit and a towel out so I can go shower. After I finnish showering and all that jazz I go back to the room.

Bill tackles me in a hug. "PineTreeeeeee!"
I stumble for a moment, then wrinkle my nose.

"Jeeze bill, don't do that....and....when was the last time you brushed your teeth?"

He frowns. "Do teeth have hair you need to groom or something?"

"Pfft. No. C'mon I'll teach you."

It took a while for Bill to get the hang of it. The first time he poked the back of his throat and ended up gaging for a couple of minutes. The second time he dropped the toothbrush in the toilet. And finally, after getting a new toothbrush, Bill got the hang of it.

"See? It wasn't that hard." He glares at the toothbrush.

"It tried to kill me."

"It didn't try to kill you, its not even alive. Hopefully."

He shrugs. "I don't think they are. Anyways," he goes back to smiling. "Let's go downstairs! I want food!"

I chuckle. "Alright. Downstairs we go."

Bill grabs my hand and I stumble downstairs after him. He trips on the last few steps and takes me down with him. He ends up on top of me and my face heats up in no time.

Bill turns a light shade of pink that only seemed to darken slowly. I hear a camera click and Mabel giggling but it was like background noise.

"U-uhm. Bill mind getting off?"
He smirks.

"Nah I think I'll stay."

"Wh-wha? Why?"

"Because I like where I'm at."
I scowl.

He chuckles. "Jeeze calm down PineTree."

I cross my arms and shake my head. Bill frowns.
"...... Sorry. I'll get off."

He quickly gets off of me and offers me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up into a hug.

"Pleeease don't be mad it was only a joke."

".... Fine, you're forgiven..... I guess."

His frown turns into a smile. A small smile slips onto my lips and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon let's go get some food."

"Hell yeah! Food time!"

He runs to the kitchen. I follow, laughing.

Bill trips and Gideon, who was in the kitchen, catches him. Gideon had a small change of heart for a while. And then last year he started being really rude and petty. Same as before, but a bit... Worse, if possible.

Gideon smiles. He still hadn't let go of Bill.

"Gideon.... Why the hell are you in here...?"

"Mabel invited me over. It's not my fault I ran into a handsome man.... Hm... do you got a problem with me being around?"

I get angry. He shouldn't be touching Bill.

"Yeah. I kind of do. Now let go of him and leave."

"Hm... I've never seen you look so jealous before. I don't think I'll let go of him."

"Please do let go, brat."

"Shhhh. Stay out of this conversation."

"No. Let go."

Bill starts trying to force his way out of Gideon's grasp. Gideon sighs and lets Bill go, dropping him onto the floor.

"Whoopsy! I didn't mean to do that."

"You stupid, white haired little-"
I quickly pull Bill over and he goes quiet, glaring at Gideon the entire time.

Bam.
Update.
Really short though.
Sorry about it being short.
I'm a mean author for cutting off like that.
Buuuuut there.
I won't give up on the story, just for y'all.
- Alex 💜🖤💜🖤