3 || Out Of My Life

Dear Diary,

Here I go again, recently I was nominated as the prom queen this coming Prom night on February. Voting starts today, 10 hours after the poll starts I already got 324 votes. Awesome, right? People on the campus really loves me.

I'm so happy, diary, it's too early to celebrate about it but I just can't helped it. But, what it is in my mind that I shouldn't claim I could possibly be the prom queen?

Queen? What about the word queen? It discuss me, I don't know why? What's happening, diary?

Yeah, definitely, I am a queen! Ugh, I should get this out of my head before I doubt my self.

Anyway, diary, I saw Drew awhile ago. And he's with Tiffany, one of my ex-pals. The head of the plan to get me down. Seriously, they're together? Well, it doesn't suprise me.

Few days after the incident, I found out that Tiffany likes Drew for her self. And one time they kissed. It hurts, it really fucking hurts. But of course I should move on, I had perfect personality to give damn and shits for them.

Okay, I admit, it still hurts. But what should I do? If ever Drew wanted to come back to me, I would say no. He doesn't deserve me. He's probably must be out of my life.

Besides, there's this person who means a lot to me. But no, hell no! Hey! Diary, what's happening? Can't I just be the same old Jenny? It's only you who can understand me. Of course you can't talk but you know a lot about me.

I'm going to tell a secret. I think...
Uhm, no, that's shit! Lol!

Upset, Jenny.