[ My OCs #2 ]

Name
Ayumu
( In Japanese, ayu means 'walk' and mu means 'dream, vision' )

Age
450

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Bisexual

Appearance

PersonalityAyumu is a very peaceful dragon who hardly resorts to any sort of violence

Personality
Ayumu is a very peaceful dragon who hardly resorts to any sort of violence. The only time she resorts to violence is if someone hurts someone she loves or a child, whether the child is human or a young dragon.
She's usually very quiet. She tends to listen more than speak, though she will if she feels her comments are needed. She's very motherly as well, especially towards younger dragons or children. She'll make sure everyone else is safe and happy before worrying about her own needs.
Now Ayumu isn't always quiet and reserved, she has a playful side to her. She only shows this side to the children she protects and people and/or dragons she trusts.

Likes
* Children
* Cuddling
* The warm sunshine
* Sunbathing
* Swimming
* Flowers
* Being alone ( when she's not with children )
* Most fruits and veggies

Dislikes
* Dragon Poachers
* People or dragons that hurt children
* Eating meat. She doesn't like killing other animals unless absolutely necessary
* Cold weather
* Heights
* Rude dragons/people

Strengths
Because of her quiet nature and slender body, she's able to sneak around quite easily and become unnoticed by other dragons and humans, mainly Poachers. Also because of Ayumu's motherly personality, she's quite caring towards others ( when or if she decides to show it ).

Weaknesses
Her nonviolent nature can be a weakness, as sometimes she'll never resort to violence sometimes even when needed.
Not having any wings is also a disadvantage for her. It's hard for her to escape Poachers because she can't fly, and can't always see when a child is having a nightmare from her cave.

Fears
• Failing at protecting the children
• Heights

Breed of dragon
Aisling

Special skills
Can teleport into a child's bedroom whenever they have a nightmare. Has sharp claws to protect kids but they're retractable.

Family
• Mother: Jacqueline - Species: Aisling - Alive
• Father: unknown
• Little Brother: Ace - Species: Aisling - Alive

Opinion on humans?
She adores the younger humans, she thinks they're absolutely adorable. Older humans though she's not too fond of, though will protect them if she feels they deserve it.

Backstory
Find out

Other
• She has no Dragon Warrior bond yet
• Since she doesn't have wings, instead of living in the clouds with the rest of the Aislings, she lives in a cave alone.

MORE OCS WILL BE ADDED LATER