3

Virgil POV
"Ooo Kiki have you got a boyfriend?"
I tease the young girl and reached to grab her phone. Kiki moved back on the bed and held her phone away. I laughed and tried to take her phone again. She moved back again giggling. "Virgil go away"
She jumped off the bed and tried to run to the door, before she could run too far I wrapped my arms around her stomach and pulled her back. I wrestled with her for a bit until I got her phone. "VIRGIL!"
I threw her back on the bed and ran out the room. I could hear her chasing me down the stairs and into the living room. Kiki tackled me onto the sofa causing Patton to jump off. 
"Virgil give it back. I swear to god!"
I just laughed and continued to try keep her phone away from her.
She grabbed my head and whispered in my ear. "Fine. I'll just tell roman you love him~"
Kiki jumped up And headed towards the stairs.  I ran after her and grabbed her by the arm turning her round.
"Alright you win"
I gave her back the phone and head back to the living room. 
"Patton whose getting the birthday boy up anyway?"
Patton shrugged and continue to drink his coffee.
"Well we don't want to make a fuss. You know logi doesn't really celebrate his birthday"
I heard Kiki giggling behind me on the sofa. Me and Patton both turned to her tilting are heads in confusion.
"Patton you planned a surprise Party for him,and your telling us to not make a fuss" 
Patton just rolled his eyes and got up.
"I'm going to Logi and roman, Kiki can you make them a coffee?"
"Sure"

Sorry it's short