2

Logan POV
I returned to my room at midnight. It was a long work day today. Once I got into my room I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in"
Patton walk through the door and closed it slowly. Me and Patton had been dating for a while now, but still have no yet informed the others. We are just waiting for the right time.
"How was your day?"
Patton jumped on the bed making me bounce up a little. He fell on his back looking up at me.
"Can't Kiki just be five again?"

"No Patton it is impossible to turn back time"

He giggle a little bit and I laid down next to him. Putting my fingers through his hair playing with it.
"You know what I mean"
I pulled him into my chest and we just lay there for a bit.
"I love you Logan"

"I love you too"

I pulled him into a kiss. The kiss got more passionate and rough after a few seconds. We pull apart for air. I see Patton smirk at me and I raise an eyebrow. Patton got up on top of me and pulled me into another kiss. Just as passionate as the last. He pull of my tie and then my shirt. He kiss me again. "Logan I-"

The door flew open reviling Virgil holding a phone in the air.
"PATTON KIKI HAS A BOYFRIEND!!"
We watched as Kiki ran into the room and tried to get back her phone. Virgil held it in the air whilst Kiki was trying to get it by jumping to try her to the same height as Virgil.

Patton POV
Virgil chucked the phone onto the bed next to me. He picked Kiki up bridal style then tipped her on her head so she was upside down.
"VIRGIL STOP IT!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!"
Virgil laughed and sat Kiki down on the floor before he started to tickle her.
Logan's face was red so I tried my best to get them to leave the room.
"Kiki it's midnight what are you doing up?"
She took the hint grabbed her phone and started to leave.
"Patton what were you doing anyway?"
Virgil asked with a smirk on his face.
"He was doing Logan!"

"KIKI!"