6: Are you gonna be my girl

An: i made stupid ass mistake in the previous chapter with them actually going to camila's app but lauren waking up alone in her hotel room. Please just read over it till I have some idea or time to change it. Thanks to the people who noticed!

Camila didn't leave Lauren alone the next morning. They were still cuddled up into eachother. Camila was already awake though. Her fingers carresing Lauren soft and pale skin.

"What do I need to do with you." Camila whispered and sighed, "I only know you for two days..."

Camila got out of her bed, grabbed her cigarettes and walked to the small balcony and sat down on a creaking chair. She put a cigarette between her lips and lit it up, taking in the nicotine and blew it after she holded it in for a couple of seconds. Camila closed her eyes and took in the silence that was quick to be interrupted.

"I thought you left again..." A soft but raspy voice said and sat down next to Camila.

Camila opened her eyes and looked beside her and smiled instantly. She was caught in Lauren's beauty. Her black hair that feel in her face and still had the 'sex hair' look. Camila bit her lip, she saw Lauren's lips still red and plump because of the kissing and biting Camila did to her last night. Her neck covered with 3 hickies that went lower and lower. Camila blushed slightly as she imagined what Lauren looked like without the t-shirt she now wears. Camila bit her lip as she thought about her sucking her full breasts and her nipples, leaving marks because Camila wants Lauren to know she is hers.

Camila woke up from her short daydream and dragged of her smoldering cigarette.

"I don't like it that you smoke Camz."

"Goodmorning to you too baby." Camila said after she blew out the smoke. She leaned to her right and gave Lauren a long but innocent kiss on her lips.

Lauren sighed content and watched as Camila took another drag and leaned back in the chair. Lauren looked at the view she had on Camila's balcony. The palm trees by the beach moving carefully because of the soft wind that once a time came. Lauren felt the breeze run through her black hair and quickly fixed it. The white sand she had yet to touch this vacation and this beautiful girl next to her that was leaning back in her chair with her eyes closed. Her cigarette now slightly burning in the ashtray.

"You are beautiful Camila." Lauren whispered. Camila opened her eyes and looked at her right to see Lauren's green eyes staring into her brown.

"You are beautiful too Lauren. You are..." Camila leaned over her chair and cupped Lauren's chin between her two fingers. "You are a beautiful angel mi amor."

Lauren blushed, she didn't know this woman could still do this to her.

"Thanks Camila." Lauren whispered and looked down. Camila quickly lifted up her chin and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Don't look down. You are too beautiful for that." Camila said and unexpectally leaned out and stood up from the plastic chair.

"Have you been to the beach?"

Lauren shook her head, Camila laughed, "You weird tourist. Let's get some cervezas and hang out."

Camila was now lying besides Lauren, her hands behind her head, sighing contently. "You should come to the bar tonight."

"Wh-" Lauren was quick to clear her throat and start again, "Why?"

"You will see." Camila winked and stood up, leaving Lauren alone at the beach. But Lauren didn't mind this time. She had a whole night, morning and half afternoon with Camila. Now she had the time to think. Was this just some summer love? A fling? Or did they really wanted to get serious? And how would that work? Lauren had a friend who is a lawyer and she was sure she could help Lauren with all of this. Lauren was so lonely in the states and she really misses a loving person. And how Camila treats Lauren now is what she wants. Someone that calls her beautiful. Cares for her. Is sweet and listens to her but also has enough to tell and someone who is funny as hell.