Tale 3: Final Chapter - Sea of Voices; Entering the Divinity

I woke up together with Wildflower. We just peacefully embrace ourselves with love, as if we still survived. But, the girl. The girl from that dream. What did she meant? Is this part of my dream?

When I got to dining, I saw a girl, sitting on one of the chairs. She said, "Go." She looks like a ghost. I didn't sensed her as a participant. Also, she looks like from my dreams. "I said Go!", she angrily shouted. Later, the house shaked, as if there's dark auras circling around the house. We got out of the house and ran away.

"What are those things?" She asked so scared. "I don't know. There's a freaking girl sitting on the chair, and gave me a warning to go!", I responded quickly. As I heard Wildflower's panting, the shadows started to chase us.

Wildflower had a idea. She said me this, "You just hide, far from me. You'll snipe me as I give you the signal." A crazy plan of sniping her? Is she crazy? I'll kill her if I do this. "Trust me, now go!", she shouted as if she threw me. She drew her rapier and blocked the dark matter. I activated my camo, and hid behind the giant rocks. She swinged her blade as if she's blocking from his attacks. I used my ability (Instant Transport) to send an earpiece for her to communicate.

She was knocked downed, but a little damage. I put the health potion also to my delivery for her. It's not yet ready to put it to her. She used a spell, "Deremof", to put him into a punched out, and distant to us. I delivered the items to her. She noticed that I gave her the earpiece, and the potions. She started to communicate me, as if she thanked me for those items. But, I responded her with a warning, "At your back, watch out!". She succesfully blocked him, but pressured. She was pushed over by force, but still stands. She activated her stance ability called, "Solar System", the one with kimonos on her sides as protectors and projectors.

She casted "Mercury", an Earth and Fire spell, which causes quakes and heat. This slowed the Assassin, but still not effective, even though he is minorly damaged.

She casted "Pluto", an Ice spell to create ice spikes, but he just dodged it.

She casted "Mars", an Earth and Ice spell that can create slow trap, but he can still run with that trap.

She casted "Jupiter", an Ice-Air-Thunder spell that creates a powerful storm, but this is not even effective, that he can easily recovered from knockdown and has a large health potion that healed him.

"I'll shoot him," I said. She resisted.

She casted "Saturn", an Earth and Air spell that can create endless meteor from Saturn's rings, but he just disappeared from nowhere. We cannot sense him.

She casted "Venus", a Fire-Earth-Water spell that can protect her from illusions using traps. This was actually effective, but she was pushed.

She has low energy, and we don't have elixirs to recharge it. She later charged her spell "Methuselah", a great damaging laser beam spell to her area. Her kimonos are charging her to power. She signaled me to snipe her. I did it anyway, even though I don't know what will happen.

She later buffed the bullet with the word, "Blackflower". That bullet hit the kimonos, but this became a fusion sacred spell. She transformed into a majestic girl I've never seen. She had a beautiful kimono and casted "Blackflower", a large laser beam auto-targeting the target to damage. She sang "Sea of Voices" while doing this, having this sacred spell a blessing to help her defeat the Assassin.

The beam went off. What just happened? Where's the Assassin? I used the scope to search him. Someone pushed me and blinded me because of the scope stabbing my eyes.

I never see again, but I heard her cries.

"What did you do? How dare you--" She was stabbed. I don't know which part, but she felt the pain.

I was stabbed, also. I felt the same thing, too. I think she was stabbed at her heart, because I was stabbed on the heart.

I never saw her, but I felt her touching my hand.

She sang to me, "Lean into my side, never felt alive..."

She cried for I am not speaking. I am languishing from his curse.

Then, I spoke, "Sing to me."

While my hearing faded, I heard her lyrics, "Lean into my side, never felt alive. Call the chants inside, we will wait for this--"

From there, she was stabbed again, on her mouth. We died, but we lose the MP with another fusion spell, "Divinity", which is to communicate with someone to a possible victor, giving a blessing. We cursed the Assassin, which is to make him weak at multiplying his sword.

A girl guided us inside him. To put the curse, we must find the heart. It's no ordinary human heart. We saw it as a core. A violet one. The dark matter saw us so we quickly dodge our way in.

It's very tricky since the platforms are actually moving. We managed it, somehow.

Somehow, we heard a manly voice. "Who is this inside me? I am actually ---"

"There's no way in, can we break it?" Wildflower just asked. No way in? No weapons? How come? I responded, "We don't have weapons nor energy. I think it's not possible." She was shocked, "Then, we'll die here! You want that? Of course not. We're running out of time."

I just tried to push it. Nothing works.

We tried to do it at once, and nothing happened.

"Crap. I should just snipe him," I angrily raged at this moment. "And here, we are losing this shitty game."

"I thought it, too. We're still here, but losing," Wildflower said.

"You know? My name in this punishment? It's actually what my gang name it to me. We're not only fond of games, we're fond of pleasure," I revealed the truth to her.

"Pleasure? Gang rape?", Wildflower just asked like she's really doubting.

"Actually, yes. I got HIV. I think I passed it to you," I said it even though it's my thought.

"But, why? Why you join? Why you keep finding pleasure? Why me?" She asked in rage. "HIV? How dare you!"

"I know. And I'm guilty. But, since it is the end of the world, no turning back. I just confess my sins to you," I responded.

"Just think. Why? How come to--", she stopped and just cried. "Anyways, I think it's better also. No love life, no new life. I can't imagine things to say this. But, we're going to die anyways, so who cares?" She just forgave me. Suddenly, an arrow opened the heart. It spreads some kind of blessing through it. We entered and put the buff inside.

After which, we teleported to the Third Layer, and saw the future victors. We told them the clue from the truth of this punishment. And, soon, we truly passed away. We just spectate the battle with other dead players.