Prologue

Year 2012 B.Y.C. (Beginning Year of The Cycle) the first developed Earth's civilization had a prophecy that this year will be the end of everything due to the abuse of the Creations. Hatred was almost full. Sadness increases. Destruction almost finished. This punishment will be given, and as a punishment, they will die but one, who wishes to wield the Grail of Salvation's power. This Grail will be given by God, even if the victor is evil or good.

And this era originated all ancient technology, buried for million of years. Dinosaurs were put as pets of first humans called Mayans. Their culture were too much advanced than ours. The clothes were even armored. Magecraft exists in this era, but they are rare, not as rare nowadays.

In this punishment known as the game Apocalyptone, a battle royale in real life situation, there are 9 classes. 3 of them are like 2-10% in the population of 200. These are the following classes:

Hunter - axes, bow and arrows, and stealth magic
White Mage - light magic and healing magic
Warrior - swords and hammers, blacksmithing and tank spells
Soldier - guns and crossbow, sniping and multiplication spells
Illusionist- traps, illusion and telportation and invisibility spells
Magi - elemental magic spells, shield magic and laser beam spell
Architect - 90% rare... conjuring spells, building spells and ally spells
Black Mage - 94% rare... dark magic and life drain spell
Assassin - one person can have this class... daggers, hunter weapons, quick teleporting spells and ultra-curse spells

Everyone will hide their real names and change into other names. And yes, everyone has a free will to choose their arsenal clothing for the long battle, and the style depends on the class you will use.

And yet, the rules will be converted into commandments for the battle.

1. Even you had the Grail of Salvation, the way of doing this punishment will be judged, whether in heavens or hell.

2. You can now steal, but make sure not being seen by spectators.

3. Cheating is allowed for 3 times. If exceeds, you will face the Prosecutor all along by yourself.

4. Some secret moves are part of secret magic casting. They are called the Sacred Magic.

5. May the blood of you be in the blood of the grail.

Yet... the final commandment seems to be the encouragement. But it may tell something different...

The punishment will be started but this is to be considered: stay away from the Plague. Stay to the Plague's Eye. Plagues will curse you unless reaching to the Plague's Eye.

Cheating may include:
-Illegal Skill Mimic (for example: White Mages using Dark magic)
-Rule Breaker usage
-Spectator destruction

Anyways, the apocalyptic battle begins now!