Tale 2: Final Chapter - Father, Son & Holy Spirit

I woke up at dawn when that dream ended. I saw Grimm at my eyes, waking me up. He told me that the Plague is coming. I uncasted every spell and destroyed my creations nearby. But one question, where's Death?

"He is in the carriage, come on, Father!" Grimm responded. I hid all my cruxifix inside my robes and proceeded to the carriage that Death created. Is this one of Death's tricks? Still, I do not have choice. Grimm gained trust on him. For me, I still not. I do not know what will happen to us.

Death instructed us to burst out spells as a booster for the carriage to accelerate more. "What, Father? Let's do it," Grimm responded as he saw me just having an eye on him. No choice but to do it. Am I stupid on his genius ideas? How is he helpful to Christians anyway?

I bursted out light push spells to accelerate this carriage. Grimm shot an arrow to get pulled easily as well as a boost. Well, from a step away from the Plague to a sight from horizon. This helps us, though.

Some minutes later, Death just stopped. He said, "Come out. There's someone lying on the grounds. I think it's a child." Grimm saw it, too. I planned that we go there to verify it.

When we got there, it's a child about to die. Her nerves are glowing. She has a crossbow equipped, but her life energy has been drained. She still breathes but critical. I used my healing powers to heal her but she was immune to it. It's a curse from the Assassin. I have nothing to do. Grimm suddenly talked, "Father, she's trying to say something." She drew a cross on a head using the sand. I thought of her final blessing. I know this is okay, but in front of a Satanist? I asked this to Death, "Guard this area. I'll do some advance healing on her."

I tried every kind of spell just to heal her, but anything won't work. She's losing breath. I just panicked. She pointed the drawing, again. She needs final blessing. I have no choice but to give her final blessing. I asked Grimm to lend me a little bit of drinking water. I blessed the water and prayed in Klausitician (Latin in the seond cycle) language. I sobbed when I finished the prayer. She told me, "Thank... you." She passed out and became air.

Death suddenly asked something, "While I'm doing a spell, I have a favor." He swinged his scythe and blocked one of the attacks of the Assassin. He summoned the Black Horse for doing a punch-through dark magic attack. Grimm suddenly hit the Assassin. He knew where the arrow came from so he quickly rushed to it. Grimm was about to die. Luckily, Death's Black Horse casted a beam to shield against the Assassin. Death swinged his scythe and started to charge a spell. He continued to ask me a favor, "Please, baptize me."

A Satanist wanting to become a Christian? That made my heart beat faster. I was about to fall some tears. Grimm said, "He already knew. He saw us trying to hide anything Christian in the cabin last night."

I asked the drinking water, again, but we are in scarce of water. I have no choice but to cheat again by doing some water magic that Magi do and convert it into holy water. I used the same language as an effective prayer for this divine blessing.

As I baptized him, his angelic wings appeared and converts his magic into two-tone magic as one of the powerful Sacred Magic. I didn't know that there's a collaboration magic that is a Sacred one.

About to activate his magic, he said to us, "Goodbye. Thank you!" This magic is actually a self-destructing magic called "Divinity and Hellward", the only dual-tone magic, which creates waves of light and dark in a big area being enclosed.

Because of that, we were thrown to somewhere so far from it.

I woke up and saw Grimm. He was unconscious. I went to him, but he is about to be killed by Reaping Jack. I used my light magics but he's null to it. I saw Grimm's bow but no arrow. I also saw a spirit as the Spectator, so I used it as an arrow for the bow. I know that this risks my life to save him, as I am going to face the Prosecutor after I do this. This is against the rules, but I have no choice. I flew the arrow through him and this threw him out of my sight.

I ran to Grimm and heal him. I noticed that I'm starting to fade away, teleporting to the Prosecutor's Lair. Grimm started to hug me, sobbing for Death's sacrifice. I told him to stay away from me and let him find a good place to stay or allowing his arrow to kill him. I already knew that Reaping Jack is not a human, but a spirit. I saw the raining swords, so I blocked them with my holy tank spell. Grimm and I said the last goodbyes, and he left, sobbing for me, being alone again. "May God bless you," I whispered. As I disappeared from the real world, the shield spell was disabled.

The lair. The Prosecutor, if I won, I can go back to the real world. If not, I'll die.

The Prosecutor. It looks like Titan with dark scepter-looking hammer as its weapon. I do not believe that I can win this, but it's worth a sacrifice.

I summoned my crucifix-resembled staff. At this moment, he just waited for my attacks. I lured him with my attack-looking dodges, and he moved. I luckily parried him, and countered him with Starlight Flare Omega, my ultimate ability that has bigger light orb damaging critically. That spell doesn't even knocked him out. He countered me with massive damaging slam attack.

---------

Father? He cheated? How could he cheated if he is a priest? They can't do that. It's a sin.

I saw him disappearing while I was going away from that event. That made me sobbed up.

I was tired of running too far. My senses detected the Assassin. He's going to attack me. I drew my arrow, and started to cast an ultimate enchantment attack called Theory of Darwin. This spell will drain my life force, so I knew that I'll die. I sacrificed everything to shoot him. I knew that this will be risky because he might dodge it really quick, at the same time, I will only use one arrow. When I flew the arrow, I quickly use my energy to create an energy arrow to shoot him, using my hand to throw it. At this way, he will dodge the energy arrow, but not the Theory of Darwin arrow.

That moment, he was punched away by my arrow, and he had a permanent, ultimate buff, which he slowly unable to dodge like how Assassin dodges.

I thanked the priest for helping me. I prayed for him before I died. I smiled at the skies, waiting for him to be with him again, together with my real parents.

------

I kept fighting it over again. He still not being knocked out. I used Starlight Flares (basic light elemental attack) over again.

My energy is almost scarce. I have no choice but to sacrifice. Grimm, I sensed him. He sacrificed himself. A brave child.

I used Latin prayers to help me defeat the Prosecutor, at the same time, sacrifice my whole body to God.

And so I did, with the big glare of light.