♥ study me ♥ {G}

grayson | 2:37 am | tuesday

ariana😲: come over, i need help studying

y should i help u? :me

ariana😲: k, c u in 2 :-\

yeah, ok, omw :me

i went out to my car with my back pack and revved up the engine. i plugged my phone into the car and backed out of the drive way.

when i got to ariana's i quietly closed the door and looked at my phone.

ariana😲: no one's home gray, just come in 😉

i looked up at her room window and she waved to me. i chuckled to myself and went inside.

i heard her adorable little giggle from upstairs and hauled my back pack up there. she was sitting on her bed watching a show with no books in sight. a popcorn bowl was sitting right next to her. i knocked on her open door to make sure she knew i was coming.

she paid no attention to it and i just walked in. i set my stuff down and joined her on her bed. for some odd reason i started getting hot and jumpy. i unbuttoned my shirt a little and ariana looked at me. "oh hey." she said and bit her lip, getting on her knees.

she held my face in her arms and started kissing me, i kissed back not sure what to expect out of her. she stuck her tongue in trying to claim every inch of my mouth, hers. but i fought back with my tongue, trying to show her whose boss.

she knocked me down so that she was on top of me. she kept kissing me as my hands traveled her body, trying to find new places to explore. i settled on her hips, gripping them every time she grinded. she moved one of her hands to my pants. she rested her hand on my thigh and i lifted her shirt so i could place my hands on her bare back.

i sat up and took off her shirt which revealed her bra. i took off mine and we started to kiss viciously and we were both on our knees on her bed. i knocked her down and kissed down her body until i got to her shorts. i pulled them down and kissed her inner thigh. she moaned lightly, grabbing my hair and she took off her bra.

i stood up quick, taking off my pants and went back down to her. she sat up and i rubbed circles with her nipples to ensure light pleasure. she moaned and started kissing my neck. i accepted her offer but then it was my turn, i took her underwear off after putting a condom on and picked her up. she wrapped her legs around me, her vagina taking in my erected dick.