⭐ ride ⭐ {G}

it was really early in the morning, about 2 something and ariana was fast asleep on the couch. i shook her a little.

"ariana, baby, ariana!" i whispered loudly. her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. a little smile spread across her face. i picked her up bridal style and she rested her head against my chest.

i carried her to the convertible and placed her in the passenger seat. when i got in i put my hand on her thigh and she giggled. i smiled and put the top down. i drive through the city which looked absolutely beautiful.

she intertwined her fingers into mine and kissed my knuckles. my heart filled with butterflies.

i kept driving and every now and then id look at her leaning on the side of the car looking like a fucking super model.

i drove a little farther until we got to a dirt path. i continued on to it for a little while.

"where are you taking me?" she asked with a tired voice which made me shiver. she gripped my hand a little tighter. "grayson, where are we going?" she asked again.

"it's a surprise," i smiled and chuckled after seeing her pouty face. i drive up a hill and eventually got to, 'the spot'.

"oh my god grayson!" she said looking at the beautiful city below us. she leaned in and kissed me. we moved in sync and she pulled away.

"it's beautiful grayson! wow." she said getting out of the car.

"a beautiful sight for a beautiful girl." i said. i got a picnic blanket from the back of the car and put it on the ground. i got a picnic basket and put it down and trust me, i didn't forget the candles. i placed them on either side of the basket and then the plates.

"i love you!" she said as i stood up. i took her into a warm embrace and she wrapped her arms around my neck and have me a kiss. "but... it's 2 in the morning."

"that's never stopped either of us." i laughed and she playfully slapped my arm. we sat down and i poured the champagne and then we clanked our glasses together.

"for our love." i said leaning over to share a kiss.