♥ x plor ♥ {E}

ariana jumped off a little rock onto a rocky surface and i followed right behind her. we saw a near by waterfall.

"ethan, look!" she said standing on her tiptoes. i smiled and intertwined my fingers with hers and we walked over to it. there was a lush green area right near it. we walked over to it and took some pictures.

afterwards i saw ariana standing and staring at the waterfall and i couldn't help to walk towards her and wrap my arms around her. she held onto my arms and i slowly kissed her neck. she moaned a little and turned towards me.

we started making out and i took the back pack off and then my shirt. we kissed nicely but with power, i pulled down the zipper of her jacket and she yanked it off and threw it to the side. she slowly took of her shirt. we laid down and i pulled at her leggings, i managed to fit my hand in there, then i snuck into her panties. i pumped 2 fingers into her pussy and she moaned.

"fuck," she moaned as i went faster. i kissed her neck passionately while pumping and she moaned lightly, playing with my hair. i got her pants and underwear off and i got my pants and underwear off. she took off her bra and i rubbed circles right below her pussy. she whimpered and i got on top of her, i inserted myself slowly and she moaned loud. i kept going quite slow.

"faster, fuck me-" a moan "-f-fuck" she said scratching at my back. i went faster and she moaned louder, and louder as i got faster and faster. then i went harder and she nibbled at my ear.

"oh fuck," i said as i went harder.

"fuck, ethan, fuuuuuck." she moaned and i got off of her and laid down right next to her. "my turn." she whispered and got on top of my erected dick. she moaned a little and started going back and forth. she threw her head back as she did it which i thought was the sexiest thing.

i gripped on to her hips and she started rotating which made me groan. "shit, mfuck."

she went a little faster and then i couldn't take it anymore.

"im gonna c-cum." i moaned and she got off. she laid next to me in the middle of the forest. she rested her head in the crook of my neck and placed one of her hands on my chest. we laid there for so long that we fell asleep, together.