Chapter 1: My Luck

(Swipe for the Song! Listen while you read!⬆️)
Background music: Really Really By WINNER
*Y/n's (Your name) POV*
After completing middle school, I went on to high school for two years until, my parents found a job that took place in the USA. They told me I was old enough to stay home or go over to my grandma's house as long as I had my own job. So I looked through jobs and found a cafe that was hiring students. I moved out to live with my Halmoni (Grandma). She lived in Seoul so I moved out of Gyeongju which took about four hours for me to get there. My father and mother went to America, they would always call me and tell me how they're doing. I'm glad they're doing well. Gyeongju was a beautiful place but so is Seoul. Our house was sold and my parents found a house overseas. They told me when ever I was ready, I should go there to stay or even visit. I found a school over here as well. Halmoni always tells me how hard she worked to create such a beautiful garden behind her house in the yard. She had so much space in and out of her house. Halmoni even let me take some plants to decorate the cafe since my boss (Mr. Bae) likes plants. I started my new job as a server. I served beverages and food to the customers as the day went by. "One Cup of latte for Table 4!!" One of my coworkers said. "Coming right up!" As another worker replied. I got ready to serve the latte. "Here you go enjoy your latte." I said as I gave him his drink. "Would you like anything else to complete your day?" I asked. "No thank you." He said as he smiled. "Well enjoy your drink." I softly smiled and walked back. After that day I went to school since I only worked on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. It was Monday so I had to get up early and start the day off washing up. I put on my uniform and had breakfast. "How was your first day of work yesterday?" Halmoni asked as she cleaned the table. "It was great, I met a lot of people." I said as I was drinking a glass of water. "Well that's good then! You should get going so you know where your bus stop is." She said as she put my empty plate in the sink and started washing it. "Thanks Halmoni! Goodbye!" I said as I gave her a hug and ran outside with my backpack. I went to my stop and waited for 3 minutes and the bus came. I got on and sat at an empty seat. As we got out of the bus and walked inside the building I went to the office for my schedule. As I got it I went to my locker. "Hello? Are you new?" Someone kindly asked me. "Yes? I am. My name is Y/F/N(Your full name)" I said as I bowed. "Oh hello. I'm Q(TheBoyz) and this is my friend Rose(BlackPink)." He said as both of them bowed. "Can I see your schedule?" Rose asked. "Sure." I gave her my schedule. "We're in the same class. Well, let's get your stuff in the locker and get on with class." Rose said as she helped me with my locker. "Attention students we have a new student that attended here today. Please come inside." The teacher suggested for me. I walked in as I saw many people. "Hello, I'm Y/F/N and I hope we can all be friends!" I bowed as the teacher asked me to take a seat by Rose. Today wasn't so bad. I met many people, and mostly Rose and Q. They both were really nice. Well isn't it my luck though? There was a Bully in town that I heard.  "So who's the new girl?" Someone asked. "I don't know. Everyone says she's from Gyeongju." Someone replied back. "Let's mess with her." They said as they began searching for me. I was walking down the hallways with Rose and Q as three of the approached me. "Hello little kitten." He said as he looked at me, but his face reaction wasn't the same for long. "So you're the guy I saw at the cafe, huh?" I asked him smirking.

To be continued.. (Something Short)