Meeting Everyone

My name is Michelle Rote Brooke. It is so ugly, I know. Not only my name, also my last ones. My parents have weird names. My father, which is Russian, has the last name " Rote". Sometimes I think of it as Rot. You know why? Because I am a piece of rotten bananas. He says:"Think of your name as it's like the queen's". On the other hand, my mother's isn't that bad. The name "Brooke" isn't ugly, just weird, because her actual name is"Brooke". At school they call me Mick, Mika or sometimes just dude.

Michelle Rote Brooke

Today is the first day of school

Today is the first day of school. I will start my first year of middle school . This year, my classes will be changed; I won't be with the same classmates I was with last year.

When I arrived at school, I saw many different people in my new class. I tried to spot that one person I really wanted in my class, but no progress was made.

-Hello, are you my best friend?

A tall girl with short blonde hair was the one who spoke. It was her! Helen Santiago... my bestest friend!

-Helli! I've been looking for you!- I said squeaking

-We are in the same class- She said excited.
-Girls, out of my WAY!!!!!!!!-said a voice.
It was her. Angela Filman Smith. The most popular girl in the whole school. Probably even of the whole world. She had an average height and she weighed like 62pounds. She was skinny. She had blue eyes, long blonde hair, a small nose, and a really bad attitude, at least with us.

 She had blue eyes, long blonde hair, a small nose, and a really bad attitude, at least with us

-Uh... Well...- said Helen with a scared voice level.
-What she means is NO.- I said bravely.
-Excuse me, did you just say "NO"?- said Angela angrily.
-Yep. I just said NO!- I said while watching Angela lose her temper.- So... MOVE please.
-Ewww... You are disgusting nerds! Ughhhh! Ew.-yelled Angela bothered.
Helen and I laughed, in front of Angela's face.

Rinnnngggggggg!

The bell rang... Time for our next class!
-So, well... You all can see we are in 8th  grade, right? Well this grade is hard. You have a lot of homework today, because it is eighth grade!  Do the activities 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12...-said our boring and weird new teacher.

Before I got out of class... Thump! I bumped into someone. WAIT! I bumped into SOMEONE! Hot, tall with brown hair and hazel eyes, muscular body and—

-Hey. You okay?- he said, He did, Brett Minte Rivera. So Hot!

-Uh, yeah! Well

-Uh, yeah! Well... kinda...
-I would really like to keep talking but I got soccer practice... Bye Mika!
-Wait! Brett, we gotta talk...- I said.

Stop you dumbo! Why did I say that??? I am so doumb... I don't have anything to talk about...

I know! Soccer, his favorite sport.

-Well... Ummm... Who do you think will win this soccer season?- I asked, I didn't even know the name of any of the teams.
-Actually I think we will win, because against the tigers we are so much better, against the wolves, we—
-Brett!- I interrupted him.- I am so sorry I am making you late for soccer practice...
-Don't worry Mika, it's fine to honestly. Thanks for being interested in my favorite sport. No girl really is.
Mika, I loved when he called me that. Wait! He knows I exist? He knows my name? He calls me how my friends call me? The bad thing is... He THINKS I like soccer.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~

When I got home, BING! Someone sent me a message, an unknown number...

Brett??????? How did he get my number??? Even better question, why is he talking to me? I guess... I will answer. Wait! What if it's a trick? Could it be Angela? Is she doing this to embarrass me? Hmm...        I'm sure it's Brett , right?

I texted him forever, but his questions were a little weird... "What's your favorite animal, is it a farm animal?" Obviously I said yes because it's true, I love horses!
Even if the questions were just a little weird, I knew it was Jonah, I just knew. I texted and answered his questions until...

-Micki! Michellia!-yelled Ariana, which is my big sister...- Come you worm, dinner's ready!!!!!

Seriously, worm? Yesterday I was mosquito, before that I was caterpillar and—

-Milla! You grasshopper, come Here!
-Coming- I said annoyed. Now I'm grasshopper. Ugh.

I ran downstairs, jumping from wooden step to wooden step... Until I sat on the table in the middle chair like a queen, except, I wasn't one and I won't be one. Never.

-Milo! Hello?? Are you even paying attention to the fact that you just threw you plate on the ground.-my sister said while laughing at my face.
-This is the LAST time, my name is Michelle! And if you don't want to call me that, call me Mick or Mika!!!-I said angrily, but I wasn't finished- So shut your big mouth up!!!

Now I'm done. But my parents aren't with me. Three, two, one—

-Michelle Rote Brooke! You're grounded for a whole month! No tablet or phone!!!- and that's it. GROUNDED. I'm completely useless.

 I'm completely useless