Didn't see that coming...

I winced, visibly, and said

“You’re Tom Felton aren’t you?” Daniel looked at me, his bright blue eyes crinkled with amusment 

“Did you not know that?” I shook my head, and resisted the urge to become embarrassed, it will probably do the guy good not to be recognized, his head must roughly be the size of New Zealand now(not literally, literally his head is a pretty much perfect size…wow…that was a weird thing to think)

“Well we didn’t exactly exchange names and addresses after he almost ran me over!” I said sarcastically, Daniel laughed and Tommy-Tom shot me a strange look.

Then I thought of something

“Tom or Mr. Felton, whichever you prefer-“I started to stay, but he interrupted me

“Call me Tom” He said, flashing me one of those movie star grins that are supposed to make fan-girls knees go weak (unfortunately this one kind of worked…Urgh! I need to snap about this)

“Okay call-me-Tom, would you mind meeting my friend, she loves you, and it’s her Birthday” I said gesturing to Chloe, who was watching me with her mouth wide open, when I pointed to her she widened her eyes and pointed to herself and put on a questioning expression, I grinned and turned back to Tom and Daniel.

“Please?” I asked, Daniel grinned and said

“Of course!” Tom nodded and said

“Sure” I smiled as Daniel told one of the body guards to let Chloe through.

After he had done that, he led Chloe over to us (yes Chloe did look like a combination of being hit over the head and the fact that she had gone to heaven) and Daniel and Tom both fixed on the movie star grins on there faces, they probably weren’t expecting what happened next.

Chloe ran up to them and gave them both a giant hug, I winced, poor celebrities, even they don’t deserve that! She kept hugging them for a full two minutes, until I began to feel slightly worried about them; I walked over and tapped Chloe on her shoulder

“Erm…Chloe? I think the nice celebrities want to breathe now” I said, and then as she made no reply I said again louder “Chloe! They need oxygen, let them live!”

Suddenly a news headline snapped into my head ‘Harry Potter stars killed by over enthusiastic female fan!’ that would probably not go down well with the guys agents.

“Chloe!” I exclaimed, physically pulling her off them, she blushed and I looked over at them to see if they were still breathing, Tom’s hair was slightly messed up, and Daniel had gone bright red, but they look alright.

“I’m so sorry!” exclaimed Chloe, turning beetroot “I don’t know why I did that!” Daniel smiled and began massaging his neck, probably trying to get the circulation going again. I grinned at him and mouthed a silent thank you, he winked back at me.

Tom cleared his throat and said to Daniel