the 1st day at the new pizzeria

Little A/N

All the animatronics are furrys, I just though that it would be nice to let you know, now onto the story, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golden's p.o.v.

     I was starting to wake up...but the thing was that I felt was different...very different..like the surroundings were different....like there was more people/animatronics than ever in the same room as me...it felt like I had no endoskeleton.

     I opened my eyes and I was still able to see and move....but when I moved, someone noticed that I was now awake "yar, captin the lad's awake now" said an lowish pirat voice. I looked to were I heard the voice come from, I saw a fox looking animatronic that had an eye patch and a hook for a hand, so I assumed that the voice came from him.

     Then another animatronic that looked like me but brown fur instead of gold fur and blue eyes came in and saw me. "Is it ok if I ask you some questions?" said the bare in curiosity. "S-sure" I said shyly. "Ok, do you remember what your name is?" he asked. "Y-yes, Fredbare" I replyed shyly. "Ok Fredbare, is it ok if we call you something else, like golden freddy?" he asked. "S-sure" I replyed shyly.

     He asked if I had any questions and I said that I had alot like what was there names, and it turns out that the one that looks like me was Freddy, the fox was Foxy, I also met 2 more animatronics, one was a bunny that was named Bonnie, and the last one was what I thought was a duck but was actually a chicken was named Chica. And we started hanging out with each other but while all of us were hanging out with each other Foxy glared at me when I was talking to Chica.

Spring's p.o.v.

I woke up...but when I woke up, I felt different...like I was in a different place...like a human's body replaced my endoskeleton. I opened my eyes and heard no one in the room with me witch was odd to me because I'm not used to being alone. So I got up and open the door of the room and I saw golden 4 others. I woke up before golden did and already met Freddy, Bonnie, foxy, and chica. Golden was so happy to see me again so he hugged me tight and I hugged him back too. I saw Foxy looking at Chica, blushing a little. It was obvious that he had a crush on her. Golden and I went back in our room and hang out together. He doesn't know that I have a small crush on him....no one knows that. We hang out till 6am and when it hit 6am, we shut off for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hopefully you guys enjoyed it, more chapters coming soon!

Golden: why are you shipping me with spring?

Because a bunchof people ship it!!! And I think you have a crush on-

Golden: NO I DON'T!!! >///<

Ok, say that all you whant...I won't believe you...but bye for now!

Golden: bye!