Golden's wish, Spring's wish, and Chica's wish came true!!!

A/n: I wanna leave a quick a/n right now because I have an important message at the end of the chapter that I want everyone to read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spring's p.o.v.

     Now it's a matter of time when Golden finds out that I have a crush on him. I wanna tell him but I don't know how. I got interrupted by Foxy "yar, Spring, truth or dare?" "dare" I said without hesitation. "I da-" he was interrupted by the 6AM bell "oh come on ye bell, way to go for ruinin' the fun." he continued, we all laughed. Mike left the pizzeria, Foxy went back to Pirates Cove, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica went back onto the main stage, and Golden and I went back to the Back room and we fell asleep (or powered down if you wanna put it that way). 12 hours has passed, so now it is 11PM, and everyone was still asleep (again, powered down if you wanna put it that way).

Golden's p.o.v.

     Spring has woken up before me, and I woke up at 12AM, I woke up to Spring talking to himself "I'm bi. but I'm not sure if he has a crush on me, I sure hope so." he sighed and looked at me and he saw me awake "o-oh! G-good morning Golden!" he said kinda sacred if I heard him and he had a light shade of blush that I barely noticed. "Morning Spring" I said in a kida sleepy tone. There was a silence until Spring started talking. "....Golden..I wanna tell you something..." he said kinda scared. "Ok, what is it?" I answered back.

Bonnie's p.o.v.

     Freddy and I were going to get Golden and Spring since we both saw that a teen came here and jammed the door to their room so they won't get out. When we were going to get the door open again, we herd Spring say "Golden..I wanna tell you something..." "ok, what is it?" Golden replyed back. And that's when we didn't want to open the door just yet then Chica came to us and listened too.

Golden's p.o.v.

     Spring blushed a little and he continued to talk...or at least he tryed to talk "......I-I.....I...." I tryed to help him out so he can talk "you what?" I said. He still tryed to speek "..I-I....." he blushed a little more "know what? If I can't say it...then I'll show you..." then out of no were, he kissed me, then after a second or two I blushed and kissed back. Then Spring broke the kiss and I blushed a little more "I-I love y-you too Spring" I managed to get out. Then we both blushes.

Chica's p.o.v

     I got so happy that my ship came true. I got so happy that I somehow Karate Kicked the door open and almost broke the door off it's hinges, then I ran in and saw Spring and Golden jump a little. "Where in the world did you learn how to karate kick like that?!" Freddy and Bonnie said. "Magic!!" I responded "but my ship finaly came true!!!!!" I said so happy jumping up and down in  excitement. And I saw them blush as red as a tomato. Then I gasped and said "I have to tell Foxy and Mike!!!" then I ran out the room.

Spring's p.o.v.

     A couple months has passed with Golden and me being each other's boyfriends. We are happy together now, not acting like we are friends anymore. It's amazing together.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT A/N!!!

I wanna leave an important
message for you guys....if you are gay, lesbian, bi., or what ever...don't be scared to show it, be yourself, you are special, don't care for what others think about it, stay strong and be you...I'm saying this because I know that there are people out there scared to show who they like/love...like for instance, I used to be scared to show/tell people that I'm bi, not alot of people know it tho, the only ones that know that I'm bi is 2 or 3 of my friends and my mother and my step father, and that was all, and now you guys know, if you guys are having trouble with it I'm here for you guys, we can talk to each other....that's all for now, have fun, be yourself, and hopeful you guys have a good rest of your day/night!

that's all for now, have fun, be yourself, and hopeful you guys have a good rest of your day/night!