Freddy's little secret and Golden's little secret

Freddy's p.o.v.

     I have known Golden and Spring for a 10 or 13 weeks now. I also had our night guard, Mike Schmidt, look up who Golden was to me, like if he was my brother or not. It turns out that he is my brother, my older brother. And Mike looked up if Bonnie had an older brother too for fun, and it turns out that Spring is Bonnie's older brother. To my gang and me it makes sense, Golden is a bare, and I'm a bare. Spring is a bunny, and Bonnie is a bunny too.

     Spring already knew that Bonnie was his younger brother, but I don't think that Golden knows that I'm his younger brother. I'm not sure when to tell him tho. All of us trusts each other. All of us were bored, same with Mike, then Mike said we should play Truth or Dare. "Freddy, truth or dare?" said Mike. "Dare" I said slightly scared. "I dare you to tell Golden the truth about you and himself" Mike said. Golden gave us an questioning look. I sighed "Golden...you are my older brother" I said. "That makes since...we do look similar" Golden said. Then we continued to keep playing.

Golden's p.o.v.

     "Golden...you are my older brother." after hearing that out of Freddy's mouth, it filled my hart up with joy immediately. It was like it was meant to be.

     We played truth or dare for about 5 minutes now. It was Chica's turn to truth or dare someone, and I thought that she was going to ask Foxy and he would chose dare, and Chica would dare him to kiss his crush if he had one....but I was wrong....she asked me truth or dare..."truth" I said. "Ok....Golden....I need to know....are you gay?" I was nerves when she asked that 'will they accept it? Or will they not? Will Spring like me?' These questions kept on running through my head...then I finally answered "y-yes...I'm g-gay.." I said kida afraid. "YES! I WILL MAKE MY SHIP COME TRUE!" Chica yelled. Spring, Foxy, Mike, and I just gave her a questioning look. But sadly for Freddy and Bonnie, it sounded like Chica yelled in their ears. Then we just continued playing truth or dare. I just hope that Spring is gay or bi. and I also hope that he has a crush on me.

Spring's p.o.v.

     Now it's a matter of time when Golden finds out........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger 😈

Chica: I wanna find out more tho!!

To bad!! Find out next chapter!

Chica: fine!

Me and Chica: bye! Have a good rest of your day/night!!