Chapter 4- Meet Up

Shadow's POV
     It was a week after Sonic left my den. Today, I was having another werehog come over to hunt with me. His name was Scourge, a green werehog with a black raccoon-like mask. After a while, Scourge came and we chatted for a while.

     Sonic's POV
     I was eating grass for lunch with my herd. I was thinking when I should come visit Shadow, I promised I would after all. I decided I should go to his place today!! Today was a good day to go, because Mother had to help care for the fawns, and Asriel was going on a patrol around the herd's resting place with the other bucks. So that ment I was free to go and explore. After I was finished, I went to the nursery to tell Mother I was going to explore. She said be here by Sunset. I went to Shadow's den.

     Scourge's POV
     Shadow and I were talking when a blue female deer walked in. She looked unafraid, so I crouched down. Shadow looked at me and said, "This deer is a friend, not prey!!!" I was confused. Why would you befriend prey?? I looked at the female deer then at Shadow. Shadow walked up to the deer and talked a little bit before he came twords me with the deer. "Scourge, Sonic. Sonic, Scourge." Shadow said tilting his head at the name of the owner. I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. I realized I have fallen in love with the prey!!! I then thought that if I could earn her trust, maybe she would like me?? I looked at Shadow, then back at the beautiful deer in front of me. "Hi, Sonic. Nice to meet you!!" I said. "Hello, Scourge!! I hope we can be friends and not enemies." Sonic said. I nodded in agreement. "Sonic, Scourge and I were planning to go hunting." Shadow said. "Oh well, I need to go anyway. It's almost sunset and Mother told me to be back at the herd at sunset, so better get going!!" She said. We both nodded and she turned to leave. She flicked her ear as a goodbye and soon after, was out of sight.

     Shadow's POV
     When Sonic was gone, I asked Scourge if he wanted to go now. Soon, we were out of the den and found a sent trail leading to a herd if deer, not Sonic's herd though. When we were traveling, Scourge whispered in my ear, "Y'know, that deer friend of yours is really cute." My thoughts went crazy....

------------------------------
ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! It's late at night for me, but I bet y'all don't care. Here is another chapter for y'all who are reading!!! So I did day that there might not be any chapters untill a while, but I decided to make one here. I'm leaving in a couple (litteraly) of days so I am about 90% sure that there won't be any chapters for a while. I think this chapter was longer than the others. If so, I made a longer one!! Hooray!!! If not, well sorry!!! Anyway, peace out and GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!