Goodbye, world...but wait...

TRIGGER WARNING: DEPRESSION, SELF HARM, SUICIDE ATTEMPT

THIS GIVES AWAY SMALL TRUTHS OF HOW I FEEL AND WHAT I WANT TO DO BUT DON'T!

NO LIKEY NO READY NO HATEY!

-JESSICA POV-

I wake up at 6:00 A.M. I get dressed in a long-sleeved crop top that says,'TOKYO' in both Japanese kanji and English.

I clip on my special necklace. It's special because it's the same one Naruto wears, it keeps him under control when he's mad.

It keeps me under control when I'm mad.

I go towards the stairs and listen. Shouting. Mom and Dad must be fighting again.

I quickly scurry up to my room. 'Today's the day I do it. I shoot myself. End my misery and make everyone happy. My sister and parents can finally have the money that I've saved up for college since I was 10. Goodbye music. You are one thing I might miss. I probably won't make heaven. I'll probably be stuck in hell.'

It's depressing, really. Thinking about things like this at the age of 10 and continuing to feel this way with no one to help you now that you're 18.

It really, really hurts.

I grab the gun that I hide and wait to hear my parents shout, at the shout, I shoot.

————————————

I wake up. Of course, I wake up, I can't die, I've lived through the worst, what was I thinking?!

But, I wasn't in the local JFK hospital...I was animated...anime-animated.

I looked around and noticed, this is Konoha's training ground 3!

I lie on the floor until someone finds me. "Who are you?" I hear a voice ask.

Gai...

"I don't know. One minute I tried shooting myself, next I'm here." I said, my depressing tone scaring him.

"Well, my name's-!" I cut him off,"Might Gai, taijutsu specialist, sensei of Hyuuga Neji, Rock Lee, and Tenten last name unknown."

"My my! A YOUTHFUL FORTUNE TELLER LIKE YOU MUST BE TOOKEN TO THE HOKAGE! WE SHALL FIND YOUR IDENTITY!" I nod and stand up. I followed Gai into the Hokage office.

Gai knocked on the door,"Come in!" We heard.
Me and Gai entered the office.

The Hokage looked into my eyes with shock. If I remember properly, eyes show emotions. I've been told my eyes are empty.

Darker than a black hole.

"Who is this?" Hokage asked. "I'm not sure! I found her at training ground 3! I was about to tell her my name but then she answered with an answer that surprised me! She said,'Might Gai, taijutsu specialist, sensei of Hyuuga Neji, Rock Lee, and Tenten last name unknown.' That is information not even some villagers know! I've never seen her and she doesn't remember a single thing!" Gai shouted.

"Incorrect," I say, my depressing voice scaring the Hokage,"I remember one thing. Shooting myself. The bullet when right through my head and I woke up at training ground three. That is what I remember."

"Do you mind us doing a DNA test to learn who you are," The Hokage asked.

"Not at all, Hokage-Sama," I answered bluntly.