Chapter 16

'Vanessa's point of view'
I entered a coffee shop and walked over to the counter ready to order a Frappuccino when my phone started ringing. I pointed up my index finger gesturing the waiter to excuse me. I increased my pace and walked out of the shop.

Vanessa: Hello?

Unknown: Have you found him?

Vanessa: Yes sir.

Unknown: Did you attempt to talk to him?

Vanessa: Yes, but there is one problem.

Unknown: What is it?

Vanessa: He's dating already, it's going to be tough to seduce him.

Unknown: I DON'T CARE! You do whatever it takes in order for him to fall for you. You have one month to finish this task. I expect him to be here by then so that he can take over the company and your deal will be sealed until then.

Vanessa: Don't worry sir, the plan is already going smoothly.

Unknown: Good.

I ended the call and walked back inside trying to think of a way to become closer to V.
'End of Vanessa's point of view'

Sam: I'm going out now.

V: Where are you going?

Sam: Yoongi called me, the song we composed together needs a few final touches. I need to go to the studio to finish it with him.

V: Is this your revenge because I was being nice to Vanessa?

Sam: What no?!Forget about her. Besides, you already know about the song you idiot. Relax, I will be gone for only an hour. Don't do anything stupid while I'm away.

V: But I want to be with you right now. *pouts*

Sam: Prepare something for the both us until I come back, I'll be yours tonight don't worry. *winks*

I exit my flat and head towards Yoongi's studio. It has been quite a while since I last saw him. Ever since we started working on that song we've become close friends. I've learnt a lot about him through all of this; he's the type who, when you see him, radiates a serious aura, but when you get to know him more you realize he's a really soft person.

Sam: Yoongi I reached!! Where are you??

Yoongi: Hi Sam! I'm in here!

I run up to him and give him a friendly hug.

Sam: How are you? It's been such a long time!

Yoongi: I know. Did you miss me that much? *flashes his gummy smile*

 Did you miss me that much? *flashes his gummy smile*

Sam: I did actually.

I peek over his shoulder and spot the computer and walk over to it to listen to our song.