A real blood

Hi my names is sookie hood and i'm a waitress at rule 21 bar it's been a year since the vampire's are out of the coffin and yeah I look at the door a vampire walk in wow he is hottie he has pale skin and a little taller than me and has brown hair and golden eyes and really cute "Hi my name is sookie and I will be you waitress and what can I get you "I said "Relax child i'm not going to eat you what about some true blood please and my name is godric child "he said "Ok"I said and left "Sam can I get a true blood please "I ask my boss "Sure sookie "sam said "Sam I think dawn likes you give her a shot please ?"I said "Okay I will here you go "sam said and handed my true blood I left and to go to godric "Here you go godric need anything else "I said with a smile "No thank you and thanks "godric said with a his own smile "Okay call if you need me " I said and left wait on other people I look over to godric and see a girl talking to him huh must be his girlfriend he looks over at me raised his hand and called me over to them I walk over "What do you need "I said with a smile "come on please go out with me again godric "the girl said "Fine I will go out with you isabel only this one time "godric said "Um what do you need "I said "I need the bill child okay" godric said  I hand him the bill and he payed and left with the girl  I look at the time home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay I get to leave now "Bye sam "I said "Bye"he said and I left I went to my car when I got there was andy leaning on it "Are you okay andy "I ask "Yes sookie bye "he said and left I went home and went to bed.