chapter three

SOOKIE P.O.V

I have to tell gran about godric I walk down stairs and see her making eggs and bacon and pancakes yum "Hi gran guess what I met a vampire and he's so smart and he called me child all night "I said "Was he nice and cute and did he hurt you hun ?" she said "Yes he was nice and cute and no he did not harm me "I said "So what was he like ?"she ask "he was very stern and calm  and seemed very smart " I said "Okay well go get ready for work honey " she said I look at the clock and it read 12:30pm I went the shower and got in and got ready for work when I got out the clock said 1:11pm crap and got in ny car and left go to the bar and when I got there sam was kissing dawn and "Um guys sorry i'm late "I said "It's okay sookie and dawn was to come on lets open up"sam said dawn was all like love sick pup "Come on dawn  " I said and went in it was 10:10pm the time that godric was here I look at the door and godric is here "Hi I'm sookie i will be your waitress how are you today ?"I said "Hi sookie and I'm good and thank you and you and can I have a true blood please " he said "Okay and I'm good thank you I will be back okay "I said Okay"he said I left and to sam "Hey can I get a true blood please sam "I said "Sure sookie and thank you about dawn "he said "You are wellcome"I said "Here you go bye sookie"he said and handed me true blood I walk over to godric " Here you go godric" I said "thank you sookie would you like to go on a date with me and I will tell you about isabel okay " he said ummm I look over at the clock it said 11:11pm  " Well i'm off now so how about now ?" I ask  " Okay well sit down child" he said.