The Academy : Day 2

Lux opened the door to 'Room 57'.

"Well there you go." She said pointing towards the mid-sized dorm as she handed Ahri the keys.

Ahri smiled thankfully.

"Thanks Lux, what would I do without you". She said embracing Lux.

Ahri peered through the doorway into the
yellow tinted room noticing someone sitting at the bottom of the bunkbed.

"Hello?" She greeted.

The girl stood up and extended her hand forward.

"I'm Leona, nice to meet you". She said shaking Ahri's hand.

The room was bigger than Ahri had expected.

It was approximately 7 metres in width and 15 metres long. It had a bunkbed in the left corner and a queensized bed on the right. A huge brown closet stood boldly adjacent to the door. It contrasted to the relatively small dorm. The two beds sandwiched a small wooden desk.

"Oh hii, I'm Ahri" she replied flashing a wide smile.

The two talked for awhile, exchanging phone numbers before Leona had to leave for a training session.

"Well, i've gotta go. Pantheon's promised to teach me how to swordfight." Leona mentioned before changing out of her yellow tanktop into light combatwear.

"Oh, alright. See you late...huh, is there someone in there?" Ahri said interrupting herself pointing towards the bathroom she had just noticed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Yasuo lives here too."

Stupid Ahri, that would explain the other bed.

"Yasuo?? Isn't that a boys nam.."

"Yess it is, don't have too much fun while im gone". She winked cheekily before shutting the door.

Sigh..

Just then, the bathroom door creeked open and smoke started seeping out.

Ahri stood up leisurely getting ready to greet her other roommate. Yasuo apparently.

As the smoke cleared, Ahri found herself fixated on the six-pack abs of the topless man with the towel wrapped around his waist. He had tanned, amazing skin and his black, gravity defying hair was tied back into a bun.

"Oh hi, name's Yasuo." He stated valiantly. Beads of water dripping down his chest.

"Hi...I'm Ahri". She replied shyly.

"Ahri! You're really cute ya know". Yasuo teased making her cheeks turn a hue of red.

As he walked forward to hug her he tripped on one of Leona's books and landed awkwardly on Ahri. Both on the bed.

Ahri's POV :

My heart was beating so fast I felt like it was going to implode. His chest was gently pressing against mine. And his lips were an inch from mine.

I could smell his amazing scent of shampoo. The smell of mint sorta turned me on. But I knew this wasn't the time and place for it.

Yasuo's POV :

She's even cuter up close. Her beautiful whiskers on her puffy cheeks. Her cute fox ears. Not to mention, her beautiful navy blue eyes sent blood rushing through my body.

I just hoped it didn't end up flowing to the wrong places or might just make it slightly more awkward.

Despite my urge to stay like this forever, I could tell she was uncomfortable so I pushed myself off her.

-

But before Yasuo got to that, just as things couldn't get worse.

The door slowly opened and Leona peered in.

"Oops, forgot my hairti...Uhm what's this?!" She said staring us in utter shock.

"Hehe. uh..it's not w-what it seems." Ahri explained immediately shoving Yasuo off her.

"Relaxx Ahri, you're not the first. He's built a reputation of being quite the flirt." Leona smirked.

"Huh?? Other's". She replied slightly confused.

"Ask him, he might tell you. I've gotta go. Byeee". Leona said before shutting the door once again.

Ahri slowly turned towards Yasuo who was now putting on a t-shirt.

"A flirt huh? I like it." Yasuo repeated. "Oh yeah, sorry about just now. That was a crappy first impression huh?".

No shit.

"I'm guessing you're not going to tell me about the 'others' hm".

Yasuo chuckled. "Haha i'd rather not".

They talked for a bit more and Ahri unpacked before heading into the bathroom to shower.

"Nice talking to you Ahri, but im gonna take a nap. Training's a killer. You'll see tomorrow". He said putting his hands behind his head.

"See you later then Yasuo" She replied before stepping into the bathroom.

《~¤~》

7:30 p.m.

"Mmm, the food smells delicious!" Lux exclaimed.

The sight of roast duck and rice was truly a wondrous sight and it made everyone's mouth salivate. It compensated for the greasy canteen floor.

"Oh I can't wait to dig in." Leona said picking up her cutlery.

"I know right!" Ezreal agreed.

Ahri chuckled at their enthusiam. She had never seen people so excited for food.

"Attention summoners!" Ryze cleared his throat. "If i may take a few moments of your time  to firstly, give a pleasant greeting to all our new summoners. I hope you're all enjoying it here at the academy. And if there are any problems at all, do not hesitate to speak to me or others. Good luck and..."

"Don't choke on your food" Everyone said in unison like a routine.

"That's right. Let us feast". Ryze smirked.

Everyone cheered and clapped excited to eat.

Ahri gently nudged Leona, sitting next to her already diggin' into her food.

"Mm, what?" She said. Her mouth stuffed with chicken breast.

Ahri's eyes widened

"What was that about?" Ahri asked.

"Oh it's just one of Ryze's crazy quotes" She said incoherently due to her stuffed mouth.

"hahah, cool. Also by the way, who's that sitting next to Yasuo?". She mentioned, finding her eyes fixed on the white haired boy.

"Firstly, no its not cool". It took Leona a moment to see. "Secondly, the girl with the purple hair is Syndra. To her right is Katarina. If I were you, I'd stay away from them. And finally to her left is her boyfriend, Zed." Leona explained.

"Why? You fancy him huh?" She teased, as she took another chunk of her drumstick.

She has the looks of a princess but eats like a gromp. Ahri thought to herself admiring how much Leona could eat.

Ahri ignored Leona's question, but the name Zed was still lingering in her mind.

《~¤~》

A/N : hollo, hope you like this extra long chapter. Sorry it took so long, I've been very busy with finals. Glad I could finally post this.

Also please lemme know if you liked this episode and ples gimme some constructive critism or ideas on future chapters ;).

- Seth