Chapter 1 - Effort

I laid back in my comfy, bouncy mattress and looked up at the pale white ceiling, my legs dangling of the side of the bed. "Soo... How was it today?" I asked my roommate as she stood infront of the mirror combing her hair. 

"If you consider 32 kills as 'good' then yeah sure, it was good" Riven replied holding her hair tie in between her teeth trying not to yank off any of her white frizzy hair.

I always admired her strength in and out of the rift  I love watching her come out of the rift with bruises on her face and the cheeky grin she the puts on, even when she doesn't get a good k/d. Most people, summoners included look up to her as a hero but to me she is more than that, she is my best friend.

I stood up, stretching my arms and yawned. "Alright im going out to get something to eat, you want anything?" I asked nicely. Riven shook her head and rejected my offer as I walked past her. Alright then I headed out to the nearest restaurant which was only a couple of minutes walk from where we lived in Ionia. 

On the way, I stumbled past Ezreal and Lux chatting outside a grocery store and greeted them nicely. "Hey guys!" I said. 

"Hey Ahri" Lux replied, holding her staff in her hand. Ezreal waved at me as well.

"Whoa, Ezreal what happened here?" I asked curiously as I pointed to above his eyes at his eyebrow.

He pointed towards Lux "She punched me, for stealing her minion farm " he chuckled. "Not funny -.-" Lux said humorlessly, giving Ezreal a scorned look. "Hehe anyways, where you headin?" He asked.

"Oh im on the way to the Pantheon's Bakery to get some bread". 

"Oh well, see ya then" Lux said.  I started skipping slowly, heading to the bakery. "Oh by the way, Hows riven?" Ezreal enquired. "Bored, as usual" I replied in a loud voice for him to hear. In the corner of my eye I saw Lux hit Ezreal in the head with her staff. 

After 10 mins..

I finally arrived at the entrance of Pantheon's Bakery, I pushed open the door and I saw pantheon standing behind the counter serving a customer. 

He gave her the receipt and turned to me elatedly. "Hey Ahri, what brings you by?" He asked swiping breadcrumbs off his apron. 

"Im just here to buy some bread" I looked around the bakery for the white Ionian bread I used to love as a child. 

"Oh sorry, we ran out of that as its quite popular here" he unfortunately informed. "But, I have the next best thing, Leona! bring it out". He called to his daughter (Leona is still a teenager here) in the kitchen. After a couple of seconds, she brought out a steaming loaf of green bread. I freaked out inside but I didn't want to hurt pantheon because I know he works really hard trying to make new bread recipes . 

"Oh hey Ahri, Whats up?" Young Leona greeted holding the loaf wearing burnt mittens. "Hey Leona, just here to buy some bread for Riven and myself" Well just myself.. "Ok cool, here you go" she passed me the bread, It smelled like green tea and dark chocolate. I stared at the bread like it was something i'd never seen before. "Uhmm what's this?" I asked hoping for the best. 

"It's dads newest recipe, Rosemary Bread with Avocados freshly picked from demacia". she replied proudly. 

AUTHORS NOTE :

This is my first league of legends fan fic, So excuse me if there's a bad plot line. I'm tryna improve

SPOILER : The Zed and Ahri thing is not soooo soon, its only after she joins the academy. 

This chapter was only kind of an introduction to some of the characters.