Story One - I Changed My Mind

So, this book is pretty much going to be small stories that are either purely smut with a little story or they might just be fluff of something of that sort. It's just really whatever I feel like writing. I hope you enjoy and I am taking requests in case you have an idea please comment and I might write it! Oh, and I do have another Wattpad account that has my other, non-explicit stories on it so please check that out! 

You can find my other stories here. lightofhislove 

Please remember to vote, comment, and share.

Enjoy!

I swallowed hard as my eyes shamelessly trailed down Steven's toned chest, my eyes lustfully sweeping down to the dusting of hair that dipped into his low hanging swim trunks. The tight, almost see-through tank top left nothing to the imagination, making me rethink my earlier thoughts to leave my feeling for Steven out of our friendship. My mind drifted back to his question, the one I had yet to answer. I had guessed he had assumed my answer had been no, and it made me admire him all the more that his attitude towards me hadn't changed at all. He had been just as sweet and kind as he had been to me from day one, even when I had found out about his... hobby.

"I-I, m-maybe we c-could..."

I could feel my own pants growing tight, the majority of the blood that I needed to think straight rushing toward my nether regions. I wasn't usually affected by other's looks alone but, with this guy? Man I was acting like a drooling hormonal high school teen who had just gotten his crushes number. He smirked as he turned around, his eyes darkening as he looked at me and his voice dropped an octave.

"What was that Griffen? Change your mind maybe?"

I closed my eyes, feeling heat creep over my cheeks and run down my neck.

Finally, I nodded, my eyes opening as I felt two fingers lifting my head up.

"Is that so?" Steven cocked his head to one side and I nodded.

"Beg me than."

I bit my lip, my blush doubling as he ran his thumb gently over the point of my jaw. I took in a deep breath and swallowed my embarrassment. I really wanted this.

"P-Please. P-Please." I couldn't finish my sentence, my thoughts captivated by his emerald green eyes.

"Please what Griffin? How am I supposed to know what you want if you can't tell me?"

That voice, the dominance that he exuded with just one sentence make me weak at the knees, his dominance paired with the teasing tone in his voice made my voice die in my throat.

"Please... t-take me."

His grin turned to a devilish smirk and quick as a flash he wrapped his arms around me, picking me up with one arm under my knees and the other at my back.

"That all I needed to hear gorgeous."

With that, he crashed his mouth onto mine, making my senses explode and causing my heart to stutter in and out at an uneven pace. I let out an embarrassingly loud moan, his tongue exploring my mouth in a way that left me breathless. He gave me no reprieve, only leaving my mouth when he was fully satisfied and then only pulling away to start an attack on my neck. He sucked, bit, and licked at all the right places that left me a moaning, whining mess.

"S-Steven I-I... Ahhh... W-We... Mmmm."

"Mmm? What was that Griffen?" He purred.

He left my neck for a second to look at me through his eyelashes, dragging his tongue up from the base of my neck to the tip of my chin. I opened my mouth to respond but a shaky moan escaped instead. He smirked and took my earlobe between his teeth, licking and pulling slightly, making me gasp as pleasure shocked through me.