Story Five - Once Upon a Hot Summer's Night

A/N: Hello, long time no post eh? Sorry, I've just been... lazy honestly. Anyway, this smutshot contains direct incest and obviously is bxb/mxm. (If you got this far you know but...) This took forever to write for some reason but here it is.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

Me: Hey.

Me: ...hey!

Me: HEY!

BigBroDevDev: What!

Thumbs hovered nervously over the keyboard, the rectangle-shaped screen illuminating the apprehensive face of Carter as he debated as to whether he should continue with his original intent when he first texted his brother. A light sheen of sweat had gathered across his forehead but that was typical for July, the blaring crickets and light summer breeze drifting in from the half-open window further proving the fact.

His thumbs twitched, starting to slowly type out a reply before his phone buzzed and another speech bubble popped up before he could press send.

BigBroDevDev: Hurry up C, I wanna know by the end of this year...

Carter huffed out a chuckle, his lips twitching upwards as he ran a hand through his damp hair.

Me: Yeah yeah.

He took in a deep breath before his thumbs flew across the screen, writing all he wanted to say before he could chicken out and pressing send.

Me: Just wondering if you've ever had a problem where you kinda... feel funnu.

Me: *funny

Carter's heart hammered against his ribs, more sweat beading on his forehead as he intensely watched the three dots wave up and down on the bottom left of his screen, signifying that his brother was typing back.

BigBroDevDev: Um... what?

Why on earth did that take so long to respond if that was all you were saying?!?!

Carter though with a roll of his eyes, licking his lips before replying.

Me: I mean, have you ever felt like you had an upset stomach... except not the bad kind? Kinda... tight feeling and restless but kind of... okay at the same time?

He had a feeling that Devin -his older brother- wouldn't understand what he was saying. He was, of course, leaving out the biggest part that he was concerned about but it was a touchy subject and Carter felt way too embarrassed to just come out and say 'hey, I think there's something wrong with my man parts'.

BigBroDevDev: Uh... no?

"Come on!" Carter groaned, head pressing further into his pillow as he shifted uncomfortably for what seemed the hundredth time that night, casting a fleeting look downward to the tent in his boxers before he returned his attention back to his phone.

He flipped over onto his stomach and squirmed around restlessly, his front half flush against the comforter as he held his phone out to one side; flushed face turned to the left as he stared at the screen. He shifted again, a small gasp slipping past his lips as his groin and hips rubbed against the mattress. He did it again, his eyes fluttering shut and a semi-shaky breath leaving his mouth as his stomach clenched. But it wasn't in an uncomfortable way... or maybe it was?

He couldn't really tell.

He moved his hips a little harder, a gentle moan climbing up his throat before he could stop it and making its way out into the hot summer's night.

He stopped, a blush covering his cheeks and ears as he realized what he was doing.

He wasn't ashamed, per se, but it was just... embarrassing when he thought about it. He was a late bloomer, he had always known that. He hadn't gotten his growth spurt yet and his voice was still pitchy as ever, sliding up and down the musical scale like Maria in 'The Sound of Music' singing 'Do Re Mi'. He was shorter than most of the boys he hung out with and... he had never gotten a real erection... until now that is.