1 - In My Dreams

Jungkook's POV

Will I ever see him again? I don't even know this person, but his face is so familiar... I ran towards him, turning him around. But he just smiled, and faded away...

I woke up with sweat on my forehead. "Just a dream..." I go down to my kitchen, making breakfast.

What was that dream all about? Were the only words I had on my mind at the moment. I put my plate up and got up to take a shower, getting ready for another school day.

I sigh, leaving, I was expecting a bunch of girls to attack me once again, but to my surprise, there weren't any standing in front of my dorm.

I just kept walking along until something caught my eye. "Why is everyone out here..." I thought, as I saw a crowd of people.

"Hey, Jungkook! What's with all the people?" It was my best friend, Kim Taehyung. He was always there for me since I was a child. I didn't really think of him as a lover, but more like a big brother that I love very much.

"I don't know, but it seems like someone is getting attention, and it isn't me..." I walk towards the crowd and everyone just looked at me in confusion.

"What are you all doing here, shouldn't you be praising me instead?" I said in a cocky voice, and the next thing that happened shocked me.

"Park Jimin is the new school president!" What? Park Jimin...? Who is that?

"Hello, Jeon Jungkook." He just reached his hand out and smiled wide, but I slapped his hand away.

"Who are you? Why are you getting all the attention?" I was angry for some reason, as the most popular boy in school, I was in shock when someone other than me is getting crowded around by half of the school.

"My name is Park Jimin, your new school prez. I just wanted to introduce myself by signalling everyone to come outside so I can have a proper introduction. Apparently you didn't pay attention."

I clenched my fists, trying not to punch this "man". Who is he, telling me what to do?! I grab Taehyung's wrist and we walk out of the sight.

"What was that for?" He says as I let go and he rubs his wrist from me grabbing it too hard.

I smirked and said,

"We have new competition."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the story, I will definitely try to update soon! Thank you for reading! 💕