5 - Roses

3rd Person's POV

Jimin stood there still, no words were willing to come out of his mouth. Jungkook on the other hand, thought that he might have said something wrong. He quickly apologized to Jimin, not even knowing why he did it.

"You did nothing wrong, I was just starring off, that's all..." He lied, trying to keep his tears hidden. He knew Jungkook broke his heart before, which is why he changed. He wanted to change for him, to prove that he was worthy. Jimin came to a realization as soon as he stepped into the school doors, he didn't need to change his appearance for the person he gave up on. Jeon Jungkook didn't recognize him when he reached out to shake his hand that day, and he was glad.

Remembering that past was too much for Jimin, he wasn't willing to get hurt anymore.

You were like a rose, so beautiful, yet I could never touch you because I would always get hurt. You just slip away.

"Do you do anything for fun?"

"I like to dance...and sing...? I'm not very good at either though.."

"Maybe you could show me sometime? What type of dancing do you do?"

"What's with the change of attitude, Mr. Playboy?" Jimin said, laughing sarcastically.

"I do ballet mostly." He gulped after those words, hoping that Jungkook didn't remember the old Jimin who loved ballet.

"You're really gay, you know that?"

"I'm aware."

"You have a nice ass, I'll tell you that." Jungkook says smirking, grabbing Jimin's butt and squeezing it.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin slapped Jungkook before standing up and almost leaving. Jungkook took his wrist and sat him back down, pointing to the teacher.

"Too bad you have to stay with me." He did his bunny smile.

"Don't touch me like that ever again, you pervert!"

"Oh please, I knew you enjoyed that. I could see your eyes shut and I swear to God, you almost moaned." Jungkook laughed and Jimin just sat there with an angry expression, blush covering his cheeks.

"Shut up! Don't talk to me." Jimin said crossing his arms.

"You're such a Goody Two-Shoes."

"I'm not! I'm just doing my job!"

"I will let you know right now, I'm not gay. And you just stole my first guy-kiss. You should be very proud."

Jimin's face was now completely red, and his ears were even blushing. He turned his head away and bit his lip in embarrassment.

"You have a baby face. And I must say, you look cute, almost like a child, when you blush."

"T-Thank you...?" He didn't know how to respond to that.

The next few minutes went by in complete silence as the two stood there quietly. The bell finally rang and they both headed out. Jimin pulled out his schedule and he swore, Jungkook was peaking at it. He ignored it and just kept walking to his next class until he knew the other was following him.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be heading to your next class?"

"Doll face, me and you have this class together. In fact, we both have the exact same schedules."

Jungkook's POV

The bell rang and I got my stuff together as I left. I saw Jimin leave in front of me and I rushed towards him, but not directly on his side. He took out his schedule and then I realised something.

Every period so far, we've had together.

I was concerned about his schedule so being the nosy kid I am, I carefully looked at it.

Me and him have the next class together, as well as...everything else?
Me and Park Jimin have the same schedule? How ironic... That other chubby kid used to have the same schedule too. Must be a coincidence.

I shrugged my thoughts off and jogged beside Jimin's side. He looked at me shocked and I pushed the door open for him, thinking that it was nothing more than a 'boy bond' thing.

During Class

Me and Jimin were currently volunteering to sing, but he got picked first. I am not going to lie, his voice was so calm and pure.

I looked into his eyes the whole time without even knowing, and then I snapped out of my gaze when a familiar girl came into the room.

Rose, my girlfriend is finally here.

She stood in front of my desk, waiting for me to kiss her, but I was too lost in Jimin's voice to recognise her presence.

Rose banged her hand on my desk and I immediately jumped as she scared the living hell out of me. I smiled awkwardly before she bent down and kisses me.

I didn't kiss back. This kiss felt like nothing. I didn't know why, but I just didn't feel in the mood to do this today.

On the other hand, I see Jimin standing there still.

Jimin's POV

Me and Jungkook were in our next period and the teacher chose people to come and sing in front of the class. I was the first to do so and the music started playing.

All this is no coincidence
Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just, with your joy

When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

Maybe it's the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
You know, I know
You are me, I am you

As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried
The destiny is jealous of us
Just like you I'm so scared
When you see me, when you touch me.

(Serendipity Lyrics)

My singing was interrupted when a girl came in, and I didn't have a clue who she was. She stood in front of Jungkook's desk and then I knew what that meant. Of course he already had a girlfriend. I moved on, right? Why does my heart ache all of a sudden?

The girl started to bang her hand on Jungkook's desk and I wanted to keep thinking that she was just a 'friend'. All that was soon forgotten when she leaned down and kissed him.

I dropped the microphone, and ran out of the room before I could cry. I laid there sobbing on the floor when someone padded my shoulder.

It was Jungkook.

______________________________________

You're probably thinking, "Finally, a long chapter." 😂💕