2 - In Your Dreams

Jimin's POV

Wow, rude...I thought after Jungkook slapped my hands. How dare he have the nerve to do that to an upperclassmen???

I came from a pretty rich family. I was always self-conscious of myself. The reason Jungkook didn't recognize me was because I took a long break from school. I started to go to the gym, lose weight, and even go as far to starve myself. It was all worth it in the end.

When I came back, everyone looked at me differently. I no longer got bullied, and girls started talking to me!? It was like a dream come true. (No pun intended.) I came back the week of the election for class/school president. I ended up winning, I just joined for fun. Of course, I had to avoid one person the whole time,

Jeon Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I was leaving for lunch when I saw that one nerd again.

"Park Jimin, was it?" I snickered as I went up to his face.

"You should really brush your teeth better." I was in shock. I was about to punch him right in the face when he scooted over and started walking away.

"You're lucky you still have all your teeth!" I yelled as he kept walking.

I went to get my lunch, then sat over at my usual group.

Yoongi, Taehyung and some other people. They were both flirting with each other. The 2 cowards were too scared to ask each other out even though it seems like they might as well be dating. I sat down and just looked at them.

"Get a room, you two!" I said out loud, so they would snap out of their love gaze. Taehyung blushed, looking away and Yoongi poked Taehyung's cheek which made him even more red.

"Do you guys know anything about the new nerd?" I asked and tilted my head to the side in confusion. "That guy isn't new, I heard he just took a break from school." Yoongi told me the useful information.

"I heard he came from a pretty rich family too!" Taehyung had his face stuffed with food and I just laughed at the sight.

He isn't very handsome to me, so why is everyone falling for him? I glared at Jimin as he was sitting at his lunch table with the student council kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was over and now it was dance class. I was in shock when I saw Jimin enter the room. I gave him a death stare, but he pretended that I wasn't even there.

Jimin's POV

"Welcome, Park Jimin. Take your seat right beside Jungkook." I gulped as she said those words. Sure, I tried to act really tough, but in the end I am still weak in a lot of ways.

I took my seat down and tried to avoid eye contact with Jungkook. I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye and it just made me feel really weird. The teacher was giving instructions so I tried to pay attention.

"You will be partnered with someone in the class and I will chose. First pair is, Jimin and Jungkook! The rest of you shall be partnered with the person beside you just as these 2 young men were."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! :) 💗