"Get out"

Drew's POV

After I woke up Amara I quickly ran outside to everyone who were setting everything up I had to wake up Dillon and Hunter early so the plan would work and have not mess ups. Theo was a little skeptical about the whole idea because he didn't want to ruin anything with Kara by this but I told him to shrug it off and that everything would be surprised. I plan to take a picture of Amara super surprised or at least frightened.

"Did you text her yet" Alex asks with a sigh.

"yup" I sigh standing next to Theo who seemed to be a nervous wreck.

"Don't worry Theo if she says no I will be the happiest man in the world" Antonio says putting and arm around Theo and I.

"And you the fact that you think you can scare Amara is funny you should know by now she is not one to be scared easy" Alex says seriously.

"I want her to be scared or surprised I will settle for either" I say happily.

"Your gonna get neither it's a real challenge to scare the woman so good luck" Alex says with a sigh.

"Alex is right I tried scaring Amara once and she just stood their and walked away face completely blank" Hope says completely serious.

"well I am different" I sigh.

"No your not she is my sister I have known her all my life and she isn't scared very often so this will be like a piece of cake bud" Hope says with a sigh patting my shoulder before walking away to Marcus.

Well this sucks I hope she at least gets some sort of scared that would be nice to see her scared. If anything the only thing that scares her half to death Is matt and I completely see why but he's dead so she has nothing to be scared of anymore.

As We ran quickly inside to get into place we both texted them to come inside I was super excited I could hear them arguing about something but I didn't really care for it I just wanted to see the look on her face.