Chapter 2

Sub POV

It's nice to meet someone on my first day of high school. She is so nice and sweet. At first I thought she would be rude to me, but then she said hi. She smiled. No one has ever smiled at me before. Well, not until now. We walked out of school. We saw this big, tall, buff guy. She said he was, 'The Bully'. I got super anxious and covered my face deeper into my hoodie. He walked toward us. "Josh, I'm done with being your friend." Y/N says. He pushes through Y/N and comes to me. "The new kid.." He says, smiling very evilly. "Don't hurt him, Josh." Y/N says. "Why wouldn't I?" He says, looking back at Y/N. She stands there, not talking. He turns back to me. He is probably 6 inches taller than me. He looks at me. Then, at that moment, he punches me. Right in the face. I fall to the ground and I curl up into a ball. I'm afraid. I'm shaking. I'm anxious.

And then, I feel a warm hand rub my back. It's Y/N. Why is she so nice to me? She puts out her hand. I grab it and she pulls me off the ground. I look for my notebook. Where is it? Oh no, I lost it! I tap Y/N on the shoulder and I act to write something on my hand. "Did you lose your notebook, or something?" She asks. I nod. "Oh, well, isn't that a shame." Someone says behind us. We turn around to the bully, holding MY notebook. I get super mad, sad and anxious at the same time. "Give it back, Josh." Y/N says, standing in front of me. Josh, that's his name. Josh looks at Y/N like she is crazy.

Short chapter, I know 😂