Late nights 👽

"Look at the sky edds" Richie has always loved starry night

"Look at the sky edds" Richie has always loved starry night. It was a starry night when he realized he loved Eddie, when him and the small boy shared their first kiss, richie will always love starry night, "I see chee, It's really pretty out but can we go home? I want to cuddle and we can't cuddle while you drive, don't wanna reck Stan's van, haha he'd kill us" Eddie said and giggled after. "We can always pullover, Stan has the bed and stuff in the back! We can cuddle and maybe even look at the stars and we'll listen to the radio?" Richie said glancing over at the small boy who was biting onto the sweater Richie gave him and looking at the time on his phone. "Ya, we can do that to chee" Richie found a empty parking lot that was apart of a abandoned building. Eddie climbed in the back and laid on the bed and got under all the blankets. Richie watched as the small boys body disappeared under all the blankets. Richie climbed in the back and laid behind the small boy. Richie put his arms around Eddie. Eddie turned around and cuddled into Richies chest, the small boy was so adorable and Richie loved everything about him. Eddie got closer to Richie and Richie hugged edds tight In his arms. Eddie fell asleep in Richies arms as Richie was humming music to the small boy. This is why Richie always loved Starry nights, they made him remember when Eddie and him were young and first met, when they first kissed, cuddled under the beautiful sky.

SORRY THIS WASN'T SMUT BUT I HOPE IT WASN'T AS TRASHY