Work🌙

{trying something new. Read to find out. Comment if you like}

{Eddie POV}Richie has been at work all day, I've grown bored of sitting and starring at the wall so i went to go watch some tv

{Eddie POV}
Richie has been at work all day, I've grown bored of sitting and starring at the wall so i went to go watch some tv. As I picked some dumb show to watch while I waste for richie to get home my phone went off,
{End of POV}
it was from Richie, "hey baby boy. Wait for me on the bed I'll be home early today. I've got something special for my boy"
Eddie looked at this text and responded with a "alright daddy" he couldn't stop smiling at this text and went to strip and got in the bed. Right as Eddie got comfortable on the bed richie got home. It was about 8:00 richie never gets off so early. Eddie shivered as he heard richie getting closer to their room door, Eddie was thinking about all the things richie would do to him already making him half hard. Richie went over to Eddie and whispered in his ear, Have you been a good boy" richie asked making Eddie feel tingly. Eddie got up and took off his shirt and pants leaving his boxers. Richie got on top of Eddie and began to kiss the small boy all over his body, small moans would escape eddies lip when richie would suck on his sensitive skin. Richie got up and flipped richie over as he grabbed lube from the table. Richie put a lot on his fingers then traced eddies hole "d-don't tease me" Eddie lightly moaned out. So with no hesitation richie thrusted in two digits into him making Eddie moan and arch his back and moan Richies name. Richie began to had a third finger when Eddie said "N-no, I need y-you inside me" richie removed his fingers and lined his member up with eddies hole. Richie slammed into Eddie making Eddie scream his name in pleasure. Richie began slamming into the small boy hitting his prostate every time. "I-I'm gonna c-cum" Eddie loudly moaned out. Richie went over and began stroking eddies member making Eddie moan his name louder. Richie speed up his pace and Eddie began to tremble and moan. Eddie came all over the headboard as Richies rode him through the orgasm making it as long as possible. Richie pulled out and started to clean up and he wiped off Eddie. Lightly going over eddies cock just to be a tease. Eddie noticed this and bit his lip to stop him from moaning. Richie finished cleaning off himself and Eddie then laid beside the small boy richie kissed the little boys forehead and cuddled onto the boy. "Love you baby" eddie said as he rubbed the lanky boys back "love you too spaghetti" richie said as he fell asleep cuddling into eddies chest.