Shower 💦

Richie got detention again this week and missed his bus home

Richie got detention again this week and missed his bus home. His parents were having anniversary night out of town so they couldn't take him, Richie got home about an hour later and was sweating his balls off, he went to the shower right when he got home. Eddie knew his lovers parents wouldn't be home and went to surprise him. Eddie had been in Richies house a thousand times before. Eddie walked into Richies room and heard the shower. Eddie quickly undressed and walked into the bathroom. Eddie slid into the shower without Richie noticing a thing. Eddie quickly rapped his arms around the talker boys waste and made Richie jump a bit. "Edds what are you doing" Richie asked, "just came here to surprise you silly" Eddie giggled lightly, Richie turned around to give the small boy a kiss but Eddie bit Richies lip making the boy moan. Eddie slid in his tong. There tongs danced as Eddie began to lightly grind against the tall boys member, whimpering from the skin to skin contact. Richies member was already solid. Richie moved from eddies lips and Eddie wined from loss of contact. "Daddy please" Eddie moaned out making the tall boy go crazy. "What's my name baby boy?" Richie asked with a smile. "daddy, daddy please fuck me" Eddie moaned out making shivers go up Richies spine, Richie leaned the small boy against the ledge in the shower and lined up his tip with eddies hole. "Please daddy, fuck me hard" Eddie whimpered, without hesitating Richie thrusted his entire length in to Eddie making Eddie throw his head back in pleasure. Richie speed up his paste and Eddie became a moaning mess. "D-daddy, I'm g-gonna cum" Eddie said between moans, Richie began to stroke Eddies member and in a matter of seconds Eddie came all over the shower wall. Richie cleaned Eddie off and wiped the shower, they dried off and laid on Richies bed, "Love you Richie" Eddie said before falling asleep, "love you to baby boy" Richie spoke kissing his lovers forehead.

Unedited , terrible also sorry it's so short lol, *home count 3837383738*
💛💫🌙