Released

It Wasn't Long Before I Was Released , Dr.Nancy Had My Family And I All Fucked Up. I Wasn't Bleeding From My Head , Just Some Messed Up Tissues That Came Back Due To The Physical Therapy They Made Me Do. 2 Weeks Of Being In The Hospital And I Was Ready To Get Out. Ready To Get Away From The World. My Doctors Said I Should Really See A Therapist Because I Have Alot On My Mind . Free Of Charge And Everything.

As Soon As I Got Home I Was Greeted By The One And Only Xavier. My Boyfriend. I'm Not Gunna Lie I Was Excited To See His Black Ass. I Went Running To Him And Gave Him The Biggest Hug Ever. "Oooo I Missed You So Much , What's Up Watermelon Head?" I Say Jokingly. "I've Been Good , Waiting For You To Get Home So We Can Talk". "Talk ? Talk About What?" I Say Nervously. "You Know , About Me And You , You And I , Us". I Look Back At Vale Giving Her The Most Raunchy-est Look Ever. Saying To Myself "This Nigga Got Me Fucked Up".

"Alright Let's Talk About Us , I Just Got Back From The Hospital You Know, So This Better Be Good". Xavier Nervously Scratches His Head And He Begans ."Remember At That Party And We Kinda Did Our Thing? Well See Don't Get Me Wrong I'm Still Feeling You But I'm Also Feeling This Other Chick. So I Guess You Can Say I'm Torn In Between The Two. We've Been Chilling Since You Been Cooped Up In The Hospital And I Just Want....". "Wait , Whoa , So You Mean To Tell Me You Been Messing Around With Some Other Girl This Whole Entire Time?". "Not The Whole Entire Time But Like Before The Party". A Smile Appeared On His Face. "You Just Told Me You Was Fucking With Her While I Was In The Hospital , Make Up You're Fucking Mind. And This Has Nothing To Do With Us. You Better Cut That Bitch Off Before I Do It For You." At This Point I'm Fucking Pissed Off As You Can Tell. I Can Also Feel A Headache Coming On.

I Began Crying , Trying To Find My Voice Which Is Fading Out. "You , You Told Me That You Loved Me And Wanted To Be With Me. You Fucking Played With My Body And Now You're Playing With My Emotions. How Could You Do Such Thing To Me Xavier? If You Was Feeling Her Why Wasn't You All Up On Her Like You Was All Up On Me At The Party? Huh". My Voice Cracks So Now It's Silent , Dead Silent. "Xavier Please Answer Meee-ya". I Say At A High Pitched Whining Voice. "She Wasn't Letting Me. I Was Trying To Get With Her But She Wouldn't Budged. Rosalinda Is A Hard Girl To Get". "So You Played Me? So Why The Fuck Would You Tell The Hospital I Was Your Fucking Girlfriend, Why Did You Try Making Love To Me , Better Yet , Why'd You Say You Loved Me?" Then Again , Xavier Stands There , Like The Big Ol' Retard He Is. "FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU ASSHOLE , WHY , WHY'D YOU DO AND SAY ALL THEM THINGS TO ME? I FREAKING HATE YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT !!".

Xavier Hits Me. I Stumble Trying To Get Myself Together In Amazement That He Just Hit Me. Does He Know What He's Up To?!

By Now Im Flooded With Anger And I Go To Strike Him. He Blocks My Hit And Restrains Me To Where My Back Is Against His Front Side. "Stacey , Stop , I Do Love You. Let Me Just Explain" "I Love You". He Again Says To Me But This Time Whispering In My Hear. "Relax Babe , I Got You".