Where I'm From

My Name Is Stacey , Stacey Havery. It Was A Really Hot Day , Hotter Than 3 Niggas Playing Basketball Who Sweat All Day And Didn't Shower After. 

I Was Born In Boston , The Ghetto Part, Your Girl Was Raised There. Yes Im Black And I Know You're Thinking "What's A Black Girl Doing With A White Name".

Long Story Short ,My Dad Is A White Gangsta And My Mom Works At A Strip Club. My Life Wasn't  Hard But It Was Hard Enough To Turn My Life Around Completely.

I Am 16 Years Old , Im A Sophomore. I Go To Madison High. I Hate That School. Waking Up Everyday Just To Laugh And Smile In A Bunch Of Hoodrats Face I Don't Even Like. It's Cool Though , I Just Keep To Myself Sense I'm All Egocentric And Shit. Where I'm From I'm Used To Killings Everyday , It's Life To Me. I Live With My Mom And My Dad. I Have 3 Older Brothers And 1 Older Sister. Stanley,Robby,Bobby,And Valentine. Yup , Thoes Are My Siblings. We Grind Everyday To Keep Each Other Straight, Your Ass Can't Trust Too Much Out Here. Fuck Around And Got Got.

I Actually Wanna Make Something Of My Self , Get Out Of The Hood And Go To College. Take My Family Out Of This Fucked Up Life And Keep It Moving. We'll See What Tomorrow Beholds