The Plan PT1

Bakugou woke up the morning to the sound of something tapping on his window. He grunted not wanting to move from his warm comfortable place on his bed, being under the coziest blanket. Then he heard a loud crash followed by some cursing.

What........

The.......

ACTUAL FUCK!!!!

His eyes went wide open and jumped out of bed, rushing to the window with a rock sitting in front of him surround by pieces of class. He growled.

"KATSUKI STOP YELLING!!!" He heard his mom yell from across the house. Bakugou just ignored her and rolled her eyes.

Shit! Did I yell that out loud!

What ever who cares.

Then the door bell started ringing non stop, "KATSUKI GET THE DOOR!!!".

"I KNOW YOU OLD HAG! SHUT UP!!!" Bakugou walked out his room, slamming the door to his bedroom and rushed down the stairs.

He walked to the door as the ringing finally stopped. He was going to give a death glare to whoever was standing on the other side of the door. It was Mina and Ururaka standing in front of the door and with Midoriya, Ida, and Kirishima hiding behind both of them who were at the end of the block.

"The fuck are you extras doing here? How the fuck did you even get here?" Bakugou growled.

"Hey Katsuki shouldn't you be a little not kind to your guests." Bakugou's father hovered him.

"Shut up you old man!" Bakugou said under his breath.

His dad walked off into the kitchen. Bakugou stared back at the 2 girls in disgust.

"What are you guys doing here."

"Well..." Mina chuckled.

"We had to drag Kirishima out of bed like 30 minutes ago so he could take us here because we black mailed him, and forced him over here instead of getting him to go the other route because why not." Ururaka laughed.

Kirishima's here!!

Also what the fuck are seriously wrong with these girls?!

Bakugou froze and stiffly tilted to see Kirishima's iconic red hair sticking out being Midoriya and he would almost start blushing if he stared for anything longer.

"Awww starring at your boyfriend." Mina smirk nudging at Ururaka.

Bakugou blushing the slighest, "S-shut up!" He slammed the door.

Mina and Ururaka laughed at Bakugou's reaction and fan-girling on the way back to the boys. Telling them all about the flustered Bakugou.

"Now that we know where he lives can we get to school, it's not against school protocol to be late." Ida ordered.

Everyone agreed and started walking.

"The faster we get to school the faster we can start PT 2 of the plan!" Mina jumped.

"Please stop......." Kirishima became more uncomfortable and face palmed to hide his blush.