Satisfied

Kirishima ran out the house to see Bakugou waiting for him, "See told ya, they didn't even notice."

"Yeah I see your point." Kirishima scratched the back of his head.

"Cheer up, you'll get used to it." Bakugou started to walk.

Kirishima followed beside him.

They walked in side by side, softly bumping into each other with every few steps.

"Hey how long do you think we'll last?" Kirishima spoke.

"No clue............. I hope for a long time." Bakugou said with a sigh.

"Sorry for bringing the mood down."

"It's fine you have to realize the reality of being in a relationship."

"Well I hope we stay together forever."

"Same."

Bakugou's words made Kirishima's heart flutter then Bakugou reached his hand over Kirishima's intertwining them.

Kirishima's tightened his hold. Raising Bakugou's hand up to his mouth to give it a small kiss.

A small smiled appeared on Bakugou's face, "I love you."

"Wait what?"

"Nothing." Bakugou let go of Kirishima's hand and stuffed it into his pocket.

"I love you too." Kirishima wrapper his arm around Bakugou.

"Fucking softie." Bakugou kissed Kirishima on his cheek.

Kirishima picked up Bakugou, holding him bridal style, "Ima marry you one day."

"Put me down."

"One day we'll have a grand wedding and I'll fall in love with you all over again."

"Yeah yeah put me down."

"We'll go on a honey moon tooooo somewhere, come back with a weird tan, maybe have a kid or adopt."

"That sounds nice and all but can you please put me down."

"They'll have your haircut and my black hair, dress in cute pink overalls. Owning grade school."

"Kirishima I'm pregnant."

"What?! REALLY?!"

Kirishima accidentally dropped Bakugou on the ground, from shock.

"Ow! No I'm not pregnant, I'm a boy! And even if I was you would've killed the baby dumbass."

"Sorry babe I just got really excited."

Kirishima reached his hand out.

"Be careful next time."

Bakugou grabbed on to Kirishima's hands pulling him down on top of him, "Oops." He said sarcastically.

"Haha good one now let's get back before they expect we're gone."

"There's not going to notice, let's go to a arcade."

"You sure."

"Trust me."

"Got it."

💛❤️The End ❤️💛