The Weekend PT5

Bakugou walked back into Kirishima's room to find Kirishima fast asleep again. Bakugou walked up to him, sat on the bed and nudged Kirishima to wake him up again.

"Wake up Eijirou I need to ask you something."

Kirishima was still asleep and took forever to wake up. Soon enough Bakugou got on top of Kirishima grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him violently.

"EIJIROU WAKE YOU'RE HAIR FOR BRAINS ASS UP!!!!"

"Shut up!" A faint sound in the background.

Whoops....

Kirishima eventually woke up, "Hm? What happened?"

"Nothing but I need to ask you something and I need you to agree." Bakugou's voice became serious and slightly scary.

Kirishima got scared and grabbed Bakugou's hands off his shoulders and intertwine them with his.

"Okay.... what is it?..."

"Can you not tell anyone that we're dating?"

"What? Why?" Kirishima pouted.

"Because I know people are going to judge me and see me differently and it's difficult to explain."

"You don't want them to see you as a vulnerable soft guy."

"Yeah......." Bakugou bit his lip.

"Awwww Katsuki is afwaid tu be swoft." Kirishima said in a baby voice, letting got of Bakugou's hands to squeeze his cheeks.

"Stop it!" Bakugou slapped Kirishima's hands away.

"Awww are you blushing?!"

"No! You just squeezed my cheeks to hard." Bakugou lied, crossing his arms.

"Sure it is." Kirishima continued squeezed Bakugou's cheeks again making Bakugou blush and looked in the other direction from embarrassment.

"Anyways can you agree?"

"Fine I will but it's going to be hard not to want to squeeze your squishy soft cheeks."

"I'm only letting you squeeze them this once any other time I'm slapping your hands away!"

"Okay fine then Mr. Softy."

"Shut up." Bakugou muttered as Kirishima kept squishing his cheeks until his parents called them down for breakfast.