| Hitoshi Shinsou X reader |

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation. The ability to manipulate darkness/shadows

——————————————————————————

"And then you know what he said to me?" You asked your friend exasperated while fuming with anger. "No, what?" You heard the utter boredom and sleepiness in your friend, Mina's voice. She was most likely annoyed with your constant talking of the infamous, Hitoshi Shinsou, a first year from class 1-C.

"He said, 'I don't care,' and just walked away! The nerve of him! Can you believe him?" You made wild hand gestures as you only pouted at the memory of his nonchalant actions and words that bothered you to no end. It was always him who made you angry, who drove you to your edge and caused you to act out.

"[Y/n], you always talk about him. Why?" Momo, your other friend who had joined in on the conversation after overhearing your rant. "Because he's so irritating! Him and his stupid lavender eyes, ugh," You huffed out crossing your arms as you heard Momo and Mina share in a fit of laughter.

"What's so funny?" You asked them confused as you expected them to agree with you not laugh. "[Y/n], you have a crush on him," Your eyes widened as you jumped off of your desk surprised. "No, I don't! Where did you get that crazy idea from?" You denied defensively as they only continued to laugh.

"Alright, class sudden down," Aizawa told us as we all quieted down and went to our respective seats. You shared a look with your two friends before sitting down and getting our your notebook to take notes.

————————Time Skip———————

"Do you want to sit together at lunch?" You asked your friends as you carried your bento that your mom had made for you last night for lunch. "I would love to, [y/n], but I'm eating with some friends from class 1-B, sorry," Momo gave you an apologetic smile as you told her it was fine before she left to meet with her friends.

"You can eat with Bakusquad, [y/n]-san!" Mina, smiled at you as you accepted her offer and headed into the cafeteria filled with students. "Hey, guys! [Y/n], is gonna eat with us today," While the others greeted you with welcoming arms, Bakugou grunted while whispering incoherent words. This didn't surprise you though as he's always such a prick.

"So, [y/n]-san, what were you and Mina talking about this morning? You seemed angry," Kaminari asked as irritation filled your veins once more. "Don't get me started! That damn, Shinsou. He's getting on my nerves! I can't stand him," You angrily stabbed your piece of chicken as you stuffed with food.

"[Y/n]-san, loves him," You heard Mina whispered over to the group as you whipped your heard at her and denied her accusations, "I do not! Stop saying that, Mina-san." The others chuckled at your words obviously not believing you.

"Whatever you say," Kaminari sighed as he calmed down his laughter. You huffed out as you glanced around the cafeteria before spotting a pair of indigo eyes that were intently staring at you.

You furrowed your eyebrows confused as he broke eye contact. "What the hell," You muttered confused catching the attention of your friends. "What's wrong, [y/n]?" Sero questioned as he searched the cafeteria trying to find what you were looking at.

"Shinso, he was just staring at me," You informed them as you started to stand up. "[Y/n], what are you doing?" Mina, asked you worried as she already predicted what your next move would be. It was perfect timing, really, because at the moment said boy was walking towards you.

"Hey, Shinso!"

"[Y/n], stop!" Mina, told her sternly but she had a gleam of worry in her round shaped eyes.