| Denki Kaminari x reader! Cheating |

Thought I'd write a one shot on his birthday cause we're birthday twins if y'all didn't know.
I'm 16 today!

Quirk: Heat Vision. Emitting scorching hot beams out of one's eyes.

——————————————————---------------------

Reader POV

"They say Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. Well, apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you,"

"Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers,"

"I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your heart,"

"Haha, Kaminari-kun! Those are so cheesy. Do another one,"

"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you,"

Your laughter filled the open air as your close friend, Kaminari was flirting off his "top 10 best pickup lines to get chicks", as he put it, which apparently worked. But, they were just comedic humor which you loved. "You're so corny," You laughed out while attempting to calm down as he only smiled brightly in your direction. "Come on, [l/n]! You know you loved it," He fake pouted as you only chuckled and looked into the fridge.

All of class 1-A were settled in their dorms sleeping peacefully but you and Kaminari decided to pull an all-nighter and watch romcoms. It had been a thing you both were planning since a month ago, but with all of the hero training and exams, it was difficult to find any rest time and when you did you both were exhausted and passed out on your beds.

You pulled out two pints of chocolate ice cream while he microwaved the popcorn. "Tonight is going to be so much fun, Kaminari-kun! Just us two great buddies sharing some quality friend bonding time while stuffing our faces," You would be lying if you said you weren't looking forward to this night. You always felt a connection with the electric boy since the beginning of the year, and it was your mission to get closer to him.

"Haha, yeah totally, [l/n]-san," You could hear a change in his tone; disappointment and he sounded hurt almost. You looked up at him in questioning, but you felt two arms wrap around your waist and spin you around in the air. You giggled as you felt your feet touch the ground and you saw your boyfriend, Jay smiling at you. "Hey, babe," He kissed your forehead as you sighed in content.

"Why are you awake?" You asked curiously. "Oh, I just heard some laughing down here, so I thought I would check out who was making my girlfriend laugh like there's no tomorrow," You giggled once again when he kissed the tip of your nose. "It was just Kaminari-kun and his hilarious yet corny pickup lines," You had an amused look on your face as you were enjoying the moment, but the bitter look in your boyfriend's eyes didn't go unnoticed.

"Kaminari, you trying to steal my girl?" Jay, asked as he turned you around and slithered his arms around your waist so that your back was pressed against his chest. You playfully slapped your boyfriend's chest at his suggestion. "Haha, not at all," You failed to notice the fake smile Kaminari was pulling off or how your boyfriend was glaring at your best friend with jealous eyes.

"Well, anyway, Kaminari-kun and I have to binge watch all of the great romcoms in the world and you mister need to sleep," You poked your boyfriend's chest and picked up the pints of ice cream to carry over to the tv room.

"How about you ditch him and instead hang out with me in my room. I promise we can have lots of fun in there," He didn't care to whisper the last part and you wouldn't lie that it did make you uncomfortable at what he was suggesting. Jay, for some months now had been trying to get you to have sex with him, but you didn't want to, not at all.