Escalated : Chapter Two

*The bell rings for lunch*
"HNG whatta pain all these lessons and exams my head hurts so much, so lame," Armin complains. "Whatever once we're done with all these dumb tests we can start planning our summer trip ,AHH I'm so exited!" ,Eren says as he stands up from his desk to approach the exit of the class. On the way to the door of the classroom Jess (aka Armins Crush)runs towards Eren , "EREN mind helping me out with letting me coping your notes I'm kinda in the fog here PLEASE", she pleads. "There's no need in wanting Erens notes when you have mines love!" Armin praises. "Your always such a head of yourself Armin hahah but its okay ...your handwriting is kinda confusing anyways ..." Jess says as she snatches Erens notes of his hands and skips through hallway laughing. "I'm telling you she's really not your type let it go , gosh your so persistent hahah!" Eren tells Armin. "Whatever why don't you go investigate that new guy since you're so good at making people like you agh," Armin suggests as he makes his way to the lunchroom. "Yea ...about that...,"

How did it all come to this , I can't breath, my body's so hot,my heart is pounding so hard I could faint anytime now, I never expected anything like this to happen,I'm making out with Levi Ackerman...in this gross bathroom stall. But why does this feels , so...good? You may be asking, how did we end up in here in the first place ?He's putting his slim leg in between my legs.His hair , it's pressing against my forehead ,it's hot.His tongue is going in every direction in my mouth ...so weird. Our saliva...dont people get sick from this or feel like throwing up...?! His hands are going through my hair but ...so are mines...my body isn't mine anymore...who am I...