And Dreams

Soon you had a phone call. Marinette. "(Y/n)! Met me at my house!" you heard her cries. You grinned, seeing everything was going according to plan.

"Alright, I'm coming right over!"

She didn't say anymore. She ended the call. You grinned like a madman and got ready to go outside. Sad face, sad face. Remember, this is a mourning time.

You forced yourself to think about all the years of friendship and how she helped you up. And... you felt bad, not quite to the level with even your old kitten, but still enough for now.

You said hi to her parents and worked your way up to her room.

She was being comforted by Alya. You rushed over to your friend to try and comfort her. You already knew the answer before she told you, "He said no! I-*hicc* He said he doesn't want a relationship with me!"

You hugged her alongside Alya, doing whatever you could to help the sweet girl that's been by your side for so long. You felt sorry, her feelings were just for the same person that opened your world. You sadly had to make the sacrifices of small suffering for a better future for everyone.

~

Soon after you have Nathaniel go talk to her more, comfort her better, and soon you found the both of them happily together. Marinette seemed to have a sort of... realistic look on it? Yeah, like that. You smiled at the thought that they were finally together. Nino with Alya, Nathaniel with Marinette, and now, soon you and your kitty.

Now for Chloe's downfall.

You walked over to the Mayor's office one day. It was for a project to help the community, and of course, go through the logical process of law and order.

Or that's what you told everyone up to until him. "Please come in!"

"Mayor Bourgeois! I'm so happy to talk with you!"

"How can I help a sweet lady such as yourself?"

You smirked to yourself, "Thank you for your time sir..."

~

You told the truth, you've told him about her behavior and how you wished to be her friend but it wasn't quite how she could handle things. You told him about her actions. How she slapped you because you were helping a friend. Everything from when she first bullied Marinette. And you actually were going to try to be 'friends' with her and ended up being friends with Marinette because of it.

Chloe's world went upside down after that.

Her father spent more time with her, spent fewer gifts on her and seemed to be by her butler's side trying to help her be a better person.

This isn't quite how you planned it out to be, but it's better for the community like you promised. Fewer akumas, more kindness out of her. It was crazy, it was as though she was a changed person.

And she literally went through the same heartbreak as Marinette, this time both you and Marinette as well as Sabrina went to her rescue. She was taught something that day. Friends are always there for you. Foolish love was not.

Adrien was still in the dumps about Ladybug, that cursed Lady in Red. And it showed at school. Yet when he went to visit you at your place, he was happy and seemed to be recovered. You saw it through his eyes too. It worried you greatly.

And you've had enough.

Chat came over again for the day. You were petting his hair as his head led down on your thighs. You've madly blushed, but today you've felt as though you needed to confront him.

"Chat. I'm still worried about you."

"Am I that noticeable?"

No, that's what makes you so amazing, I just know your other half.

"A bit. I hope you know if there's anything bothering you I'm here for you."

"Um... okay, I've... fallen for another person."

"Oh?" Who? I know your schedule by heart! I've followed your patterns and understand how your family works! I even know your mother's missing and your father's poor treatment of you! HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ANOTHER PERSON? "Could I possibly know who this person is?"

"Oh, I'm sure you do."

Really know?

"Hmmm... I don't know that many girls... Marinette?"

"No."

"Alya?"

"No."

"Um... Sabrina?"

"Heheh, no."

"Myele?"

"No."

"Ugh, Chloe?" You almost sarcastically said. Annoyed with the thought.

"No."

Well, it could be... Oh! He's on the verge of telling you! Just ask!

"Then who?"

"You."

You stared in shock and a mad blush covered your face. Did... did you do it? That quickly? That easily? You mean, you knew he was a hopeless romantic, but-

"I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have told you I-"

"Chat... hush, I... I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I've fallen in love with you the moment I saw you and loved you more and more the more I've gotten to know you. Chat... thank you!"

You happily cried as Chat got off your thighs and you instantly hugged him tightly, then went for the kiss.

You could not explain the feelings you were having right now.

And you would never let this feeling end.

The End