9

You felt like you were forgetting something, you rubbed your chin and thought hard about it.
Suddenly you snapped your fingers.
"Hey! My goddamn tip!"
But you deduced that it was not a good time to ask Lanette now.
You peeked out of the small window of the kitchen door to see both males have left.
Your eyes met the mess on the cafe floor. You groan in exasperation when you realized that you have to clean it up sooner or later.
Then you felt something dripping down your top lip. You were still bleeding from your nose.
Cursing, you held Lanette's towel up your nose to stop the blood from dripping down.
You sigh as you slouched down in despair.
'This is gonna be hell.'

-

The nosebleed finally stopped, the bloody mess in the kitchen and in the cafe was all cleaned up and Lanette's towel as well as your bloodied shirt is in the dryer.
You pray that Anyone would not catch you here, or else you couldn't explain to them for being half naked in the laundry room and about the foreign towel in the dryer, tumbling away.
Especially for Linda.
You whistled a tune to yourself as you reviewed what happened earlier.

'Have i met that bastard before in my life? Why is he so damn intimate to me and me only? Hopefully he won't do anything stupid, usin my name on social media. If he does, my ass is grass!'
Your train of thoughts stopped when the washing machine stopped.
You retrieved your shirt and the towel.
'This looks dry enough.'
You exit the laundry room and took a deep breath.
You stretched your arms and give a large yawn.
Then, you proceed to descend down the stairs to the first floor.

You pushed the heavy door open, now you remembered to lock it everytime before leaving it alone.
As you feel your pockets, you couldn't help but feel like there is something missing in there.
'Huh? What is it that's missing?'
You patted yourself down as you try to identify the absent item.
'I have my buncha keys, my phone, my wallet... Must have been my blood loss, heh.'
You decided to brush it off for now. You then made your way towards the floor to the lobby.
There were no bodyguards patrolling the first floor anymore because Lanette has packed his things up and placed it in a limousine.
In other words, he has already checked out, so the security has decreased.
But then, Blibin came across your mind.

'Ah! Now i remember! That piece of paper with the stupid address! Shit! Shit! Where is it!?'
You paused for a while to recollect what happened this morning.
'Okay, first i got ape shit from Az-hole. Then i hid in the toile- oh boy.'
Your face was drained of colour once you come to a conclusion.
'I musta have dropped it when i was rushing to the toilet, that means..'
You massaged the bridge of your nose.

'Lanette or Azure has probably found it.'

-
Lanette has finished his video shooting a bit later than he likes it to be. In that scene, he was supposed to fight with the protagonist of this movie which is played by Azure.

Though, he didn't complain. He was the one who was late anyways.
The crew were actually shocked of his late arrival. It was really out of his character to do that.
Nonetheless, they did not question him.
Lanette and the crew can see that Azure was feeling very, very upset. It was obvious because he kept messing up his lines and forgetting what to do.
Lanette made it worse, everytime Azure seem to mix up his lines or give the wrong action, he would insult Azure for doing so.

To Azure, it felt like a thousand, flaming knives pierced through his weak heart.
But he managed to get through the scene with decent acting.

Lanette is worried that Azure might do something to harm you. The only thing he can do now is to keep Azure away from you as much as possible.
Lanette ascended the stairs, leaving Azure and the crew in the basement.

Azure, watched Lanette's form going back up to the lobby with longing eyes.

-
"Where in the hell is it.. Shit!"
You silently cursed to yourself as you scan the lobby floor.
You were unaware that Lanette was watching you, his shoulder leaning against the wall and his arms crossed.
A soft smile graced his lips.
He took note of the towel that was placed on the front desk. He was grateful that you washed and dried it for him.