17

"Hey Tony-"

"AS I WAS SAYIN, those whores were pourin into the motel and stuff, all of them fought to stay in room 102. I-i dont know how they get the shit about Lanette stayin in that room, but they did. Damn it was scary. Good news is that we are all full and kinda ran out of... Basically everything from the kitchen. Ha! They are one hell of a free garbage disposal."
You could hear Tony's triumphant laugh.

"How many are there?"

"Damn, i dunno, wayy more than the strands of hair in my moustache."
You let out a surprised 'huh!?'

"What!? I thought we have like... Seven to eight rooms, nine at most since i left, how the hell can that much of them fit in that tight-ass cube!?"

"Exactly! It literally cant! In room 102, there are at least...hmm, i dont know, twenty of them jacking off to Lanette's residue. The rest either pulled out their sleeping bags to sleep on the floors.. Of everywhere. I'll send you pictures of the shitstorm later."
You rubbed the bridge of your nose, you didn't know how to break the news about Lanette to him.

"Enough bout me, what about you? Who's kitty? Your personal whore? Damn you and your privileges."

"...hey listen, i got some... Tea to spill."
You can hear Tony holler in excitement on the other side.

"Oooh! Pray tell!"

"First of all, this guy is a complete psychopath, he-"
Tony interrupted you.
"Hold up a second, the psychopath we talking about here is about, hot, murdery-bloody-fakeass-hollywood psychopath? Or the realistic psychopath that follows his own god?"

"Err, the second one. He doesn't allow me to swear or something like that, man! I said ass and he was like 'hurr durr, swearing bad, profanity scary hurr dhurrrrr...' And listen to this, Kitty is his pet tarantula that he doesn't even love. He like, ugh, harms it! Im not a big fan of spiders but, the way he treats Kitty is like the dirt at the bottom of his soles."

"Even the dirt at the bottom of his soles get a better treatment! He likes all his stuff clean, everything here is white or a really light shade of GRAY, for some reason he hates meat? I made him go bat shit at the mention of meat. And he controls the lighting! Even the lighting of my room for god's sake! Another thing that make me feel like im going to be that dumbass in every horror movie ever was that there is this HUGE ass painting of his own pet tarantula in the living room. His house isn't even well furnished, there is no dishwasher or microwave in the kitchen."

"And here's the real tea, sister."
You covered your mouth to increase your privacy.
"He has a crush. On. Me. Like, what the hell?"
There was a brief silence.

"What is this, teenage fanfiction? Where the popular bastard go for the dog food grade bitch? Grow the hell up (y/n), you're old enough to receive pension."
You groan in frustration.

"Im serious, Tony! He has a c-crush on- pfft--! Hahahaha!"
You broke into laughter, it sounds like you were telling a cheap joke to Tony.
You can't even make yourself believe
that.

The realization that its true hits you like a truck and you started sobbing.
Tears started streaming down your cheeks.

Tony was taken aback for a while.
He thought to himself:
'Was i too harsh?'
"H-ha, ha, very funny (y/n). You got me. Tell me the real tea, siste-"

"THAT WAS THE REAL TEA!"
You sobbed even harder, your face was red and veins could be seen throbbing on your forhead. Your free hand was balled into a fist and your knuckles turned white.
Your torchlight on the ground, shone on Kitty.
The sight of it's beady eyes frustrates you further and you start to sob louder.