The Alpha Has A Secret Chapter 3*

Jacob P.O.V

I woke up in Josh's arms. I still hurt from the night before, but my god... It was amazing. I looked over at the clock and it read 6:30.

Are you kidding me!? I'm still in heat! If he wakes up I'm literally fucked... Not that I really mind, but I'm still in pain from last night.

I felt Josh slightly stirring and suddenly his eyes popped open.

"Well, good morning beautiful."

I gulped as he smirked. "M-morning..."

He pulled me against his chest and let out a small growl. "I can still tell you're in heat..."

"J-Josh... Don't get any funny ideas!" He chuckled as his seductive growl intensified. "You can't tell me what to do... I'll do as I please."

O-Oh shit...

My mark still burned with pleasure from last night and I let out a soft moan, which was definitely the wrong move since he perked up as he heard it. "Well I'll spare you the pain... but you need to deal with my boner since you caused it..."

I gulped as he got up and laid  back against the head board with his legs spread. I slowly crawled over to him and go between his legs before stopping face to face. Well I mean, he's still taller than me but whatever.

"Alright... now let's see some action."

I kissed his neck, slowly working my way down his torso. as I got to his v-line I stopped and began sliding off his underwear.

"Well, isn't somebody eager to satisfy me~" Josh chuckled before grabbing my chin. "Open that mouth." I opened it and he put his thumb on my lips and slowly dragged it across. "Mmm, Love. Just thinking about these beautiful lips around my cock is almost enough to make me cum... Proceed"

I nodded and bought my face down to his crotch. I slowly pulled back the underwear to uncover his throbbing cock, just begging for me. "Go ahead... Play with your food~" I curved my tongue around the tip of his cock and began moving it into my mouth, tasting every bit of it.

"Oh yeah... that's amazing." He moaned out as he looked up to the ceiling. I felt him place him hand on my head and he started slowly bobbing my head up and down. I continued on as he bobbed my head to match a rhythm.

Josh P.O.V

I watched my mate as he serviced me, belonging to only me.

"Damn, I'm going to cum soon if you keep this up."

I felt him begin to pick up speed.

"Oh shit..." I moaned out as I looked back up at the ceiling. I had one hand on his head and the other under his chin.

I felt my dick throbbing as it got ready to cum.

"Fuck!" I let out as I forced my cock down his throat.

I pumped my cum down his throat and began lifting his head off.

When he got off my dick he started panting. "Thanks, Love." I pulled his up to me so he rested on top of me. "That was dominating as hell, are all my heats going to be like this?" I chuckled at his question. "Of course, I get a lot more aggressive at the peak of heat."

He cuddled into my chest hair again.

"Can we just watch a movie today?"

"Of course, Love."

I grabbed my remote and turned on my T.V, then my ps4 controller to turn on the PS4. "What kind of movie?"

He thought for a moment.

"I love seeing the human depiction of werewolves and vampires so let's watch twilight." He chuckled.

I navigated to Netflix and put on Twilight.

He cuddled into me even more. I caught a glimpse of his mark and slowly caressed his thigh.

I felt him tense up.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"When do I get to mark you...?" He whispered softly.

"Whenever you want, Love."

"C-Can... I do it right now?"

My heart rate increased as a massive blush ran over my face.

"I-If you want..."

He sat up so he was completely face to face with me and he fixated on my neck.

"But, if you do... I don't know If I can hold back."

He perked up a bit and looked into my eyes as they started glowing red.

"You'll manage" He smirked before starting to kiss my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his back as he sat in my crotch.

"Oh god." I moaned out softly before looking up at the ceiling.

"Ready...?" He said timidly.

"Y-yeah..." I tried controlling myself.

Suddenly I felt his bit down into my neck as pure pleasure took over my body. I tightened my grip around him and let out a loud moan.

"J-Jacob..." I continued moaning he continued to release his venom into me. When he was done he licked up the blood from the spot and kissed it.

"J-Josh, you alright?"

I growled. "Y-yeah... I'm just trying to control myself right now..."

I felt my eyes turning red again.

He brought my face down and placed a light kiss on my lips.

I melted into the kiss as he deepened it. In this moment he was in control...

He broke the kiss and licked my lips.

"I love you, Josh."

"I love you too, Jacob."