The Alpha Has A Secret Chapter 5*

(THIS IS UNFINISHED JUST UPDATED THE LAST 3 CHAPERS YESTERDAY, Please hold off on finishing it until tomorrow as the story line has been changed and the next few chapters wont make sense until I tie them in)

Josh P.O.V

I left my house at 5:30 and arrived at Jacob's by 5:40.

I sat in my car just finishing my cigarette. Man, I've gotta quit these.

When I finished my cigarette I opened my car door and got out. I felt kind of nervous, even though I really shouldn't be. I walked up to his front door and knocked a few times. after a few seconds a woman came to the door and smiled. "You must be Jacob's mate." I nodded and she let me through.

"I've got lots of food being cooked, but Jacob's still sleeping, why don't you go wake him up?"

"Alright, where's his room?"

"Upstairs, first door, to the left."  I smiled and thanked her before making my way to his room.

When I made it to his room I opened the door and saw him laying on the bed. I closed the door behind me and laid beside him, pulling him closer to me.

"Love, it's time to wake up..." I whispering into his ear and he just groaned, pushing himself further against me.

"If you don't get up, I don't know if ill be able to control myself... Besides, remember the show this morning, and what you said?" I growled seductively as I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled his lower half towards me.

"I'm up!" He rose right up and got off his bed, leaving me there.

"Well, you should probably get dressed." He looked down and noticed he was still in his clothes from before. "Oh shit!" He ran towards his dresser. "Get out so I can get changed."

I chuckled. "Oh come on, give me a show love~"

"My god, you're a perv."

"Wasn't it you who went it heat?" I smirked.

"That's different! I can't control it..." He looked down.

"Well, if you're worried I'll see your ass, don't worry because I've explored every inch of it."

"Oh my god, fine..." He began stripping in front of me. when he got down to his underwear he snapped the waist band of his underwear, enticing me.

"Damn, you're body is just as fine as I remember it..." I growled, entranced by it.

"I aim to please." He smirked back. My eyes remained fixated on him. the perfect curvature of his thin body, his perfect face, his height, the way he moves ever so carelessly... Man, I got lucky with him.

"Hmm, you seem to really like staring at me when I'm half naked..." He chuckled. "Well, why don't you give me a quick kiss?" He looked at me with a smile and walked over to me and crawling on the bed towards me. He began straddling my waist and we were face to face. I ran my hands down to his ass cheeks and pulled him closer. "You know, after our date, we could go out to my home, and get a bit frisky..." He thought for a moment. "You're right, we could..." He places a soft kiss on my neck.

I let out a small groan. "You know, you play quite dirty, right?~"

"I know." He laughed as he got up and finished changing. "Now, let's go down and get some food."

We went out of his room and down the stairs where his mother had the table almost fully set with a lot of food.

"Oh, the food should be ready soon." Jacob smiled. "Ooh, it smells good!" He sat at the table leaving me standing. "I have my famous casserole in the oven and it's almost done. Why don't you have a seat dear." She smiled at me and I nodded sitting beside Jacob. His little sister ran into the kitchen and sat beside us. "Hi Jacob!" He smiled. "Hi, Rain! We still up for a movie later on?" She smiled and giggled. Her and Jacob looked a lot like their mother for sure.

She opened the over, put her oven mitts on and picked up the casserole, placing it on the table and completing it.

"Alright everybody, dinner is served!" She sat down across from us and we all began putting food on our plates. "Don't be shy Josh, I made enough food for 4 werewolves tonight." I smiled and nodded and got a bit more food. We all began eating and creating small talk. "So, what kind of wolf blood do you have? I have Gamma wolf blood, Rain and Jacob both have Omega." I looked at Jacob. "I didn't know you have omega blood, that's actually pretty cool." He smiled nervously. "T-thanks..." He continued eating. "Well, this may come as a surprise, but I'm actually in an Alpha blood line." She choked on her food and Jacob looked at me shocked. "W-wait, you're an alpha?" Jacob let out. "Yup, father is the leader of our 400 strong pack."

"Well, if you wouldn't mind, could we talk to your father about joining?" I smiled and nodded. "I'd love to have you guys in the pack."

We finished eating and when the night was over Jacob and I said our goodbyes, sneaking in a kiss before I left. It was a good night tonight and I'm glad I got to meet my mate's family.