Wake Me Up || 5SOS

(Cara P.O.V)

"yeah they're coming up now, over" A sudden burst of teenage screaming occured.

The nerves really started to kick in. I was practically shaking. 5SOS meant the world to, I know its typical teenage girl hormones or whatever but this was different. These boys don't know it but the only reason i'm here today is because of them. Aspecially because of Ashton.

"Guys, I just wanted to tell you that not only have saved my life. You have made it worth living. I thankyou with all my heart. I love you guys to the end and back!! Love love love Ash xxxx"

That was my all time favourite keek of theirs. It made me see differently about my own life. I guess it felt nice knowing that someone famous, someone not normal knew and understood the pains of life. I don't know, he just makes me smile thats all.

My thoughts were interupted by another collaboration of screams and crying.

All eyes were on that one black door behind several buffed securities. It's happening.

Calum, how on earth can he be more cuter in real life. He is perfect. He jumped up and down and waved like a crazy five year old at a Wiggles concert. Boy, he was one happy chap.

Straight away he was followed by a boy with neon orange hair. I swear Mikey had light blue a few days ago...

Someone threw a bag of lollies at him and to be honest you could see the excitment on his face from a mile away. He didn't waste anytime opening the bag and stuffing his beautiful face with gummy worms. "Ermmegawd, this is heaven guys!" He said with a full mouth. Only he can make something so gross look like Zayn's hair. Perfection.

A tall, good looking shy boy followed through. Luke. He was so pretty. So down to earth, and just smiled and blushed as hundreds of girls screamed his name.

And my hero was next. I could feel my face get all hot when I layed my eyes on him. He did a weird dance and laughed his head off. I was tearing up at the sight of his adorable dimples. I could kiss him.

*a few minutes later

It was my turn. I took one deep breath and moved forward. Calum.

"Well hello there beautiful!" He just. What. i just stared into his eyes and managed to reply with..

"wha... umm.. hi... I'mmm... Ca..Ca...Cara" Idiot.

"Nice to meet you. Cara" As he said my name he winked at me and signed their poster I gave him.

"Move along" Someone said.

"Thanks so much Calum" I managed to say

"Anytine princess" HOLY XD ASNJASDJQDJN

"Princess?! Be my Queen instead?" I was speechless. Michael just asked me to be his queen... What is happening. I'm not even pretty. I'm ugly as hell.

My face lit up and my response pretty much said it all. "Good." and he poked his tounge out at Calum. "So Cara, how old are you babe?"

"I just turned 18 last week" I replied with a shy smile.

"Huh, interesting" He smirked.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was someone pushing me along.

"Bye Michael"

"Bye my queen" best.day.of.my.life

>OK GUYS IM GOING TO FINISH IT LATER OK, I PROMISE HAHAHA XXXXX

PART ONE: complete lol

OMG what is wrong with me xD