Chapter: 2

I wake up in the hospital and the monitor beeps loudly in my ear as I hear many footsteps coming toward me, I hear gasping and small she's awake's! coming from the people around me. I sit up and realize it's my family I'm surrounded by hugs, kisses, balloons and flowers until the doctor scoots everyone in to the waiting room.

"Skye Williams, What a Miracle". Dr. .....I look at his name tag, Green says shoving the last person out the door.

"Wow you have been out for a long time!". He says handing me a cup of water.

I gulp down the last drop and manage to choke out "How long have I been out exactly?"

"Actually about two years, you're 18 years old now Skye!"

I stare at the ceiling trying to process what I just heard. I finally speak.

"W-where are my parents I need to talk to them".

Dr. Green turns around and his expression changes quickly,  his voice lowers and he says

" Listen, I need you to stay calm, he pauses for a while and says your parents died in a car accident 5 weeks ago". He stares at me and I start crying the tears come with no warning and they don't stop in what feels like forever. Dr. Green doesn't even try to comfort me he just sits there.

"Whats today?" I whimper tears still streaming down.

"July 26, 2014 it's Saturday, I need to go". He gets up quickly leaving me in tears.

                                ***3 WEEKS LATER***

I wake up and get ready for school. I came home 2 weeks ago and I haven't done anything but sit in my bed and cry, it's been hell. I'm just going back to school today and there's  4 weeks left of it, THANK GOD. I'm not going to take anyone's shit today I say to myself as I put on my hoodie. I said that everyday before school but today I mean it. I brush my hair and get on the bus that's beeping outside.

I open the school doors and push through the wads of people that don't move. I walk to my locker with nothing said to me. Weird. I thought to soon as five people walked up to me and said.

"I heard were in the hospital for killing yourself, I wish it worked" They all laughed at me.

"You know what you stupid fucks take all your comments and shove em up your ass because I'm done with all this bullshit! You know my name not my story! And don't even pretend to open a book and say well it's a short story, your a slut. You have no idea what the hell I have been through! My parents died a couple weeks ago WHAT IF THAT WAS YOU!! I scream pointing at them. I'm still alive right now and that's for a reason and I'm not here to put up with all the shit your giving me!! They stood in silence and I looked a the crowd I created. And then I finished. Yea, you better shut the fuck up because for once you realize how worthless you are spending every hour making me feel like shit . Well guess what? I'm done and if I catch you doing the same thing to anyone else I will kick. Your. Ass.

"Yea rig-" One of them started to say something but I cut them off

I yelled "fuck you"!

I walked to the exit of the school with my middle fingers up and the crowd started clapping and yelling. I'm at the top now no one is bringing me down this this time.